Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Girls-----so how should you have your hair? because my friend is like....dont use straightners/curlers/ ANYTHING! so its a bit difficult! any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    Sheesh...foam parties are so lame

ReputationRep:
    shower cap?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tobysmoby)
    Girls-----so how should you have your hair? because my friend is like....dont use straightners/curlers/ ANYTHING! so its a bit difficult! any ideas?
    To be honest I straightened mine 'cause it's only just shoulder length and was flicking out etc. before!
    Then when it got wet it just went a bit wavey, so did everyone elses!
    So just where it however you like really, it's not going to matter too much you can hardly see anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToastyCoke)
    Sheesh...foam parties are so lame
    Lies. They are awesome. Lots of wet, soapy bodies :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    My friend had an allergic reaction to the foam last time I went to a foam party, I shouldn't have laughed, but her face looked like red mashed potato

ReputationRep:
    I just left it normal, it went all wet and curly anyway...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, don't do anything fancy. I say straighten your hair. That's what I did to mine, and the foam just made it kind of wavy.

You don't have to submerge your whole head in the foam anyway, though it would help in hiding your hairstyle actually..

ReputationRep:
    who cares about the hair? just put on a bikini, shorts/whatever, and hide in the foam. you're bound to get wet anyway. leave it be, it'll be fine.

foam parties are the ****

ReputationRep:
    tie it up.

foam parties are good.

But never try to eat the foam.

Foam makes Tom. ill. so ill...

ReputationRep:
    Don't even bother doing anything with your hair. It WILL get absolutely ruined, have no doubts.

ReputationRep:
    Take a bobble and tie it up. If it's a good party it will get soaked.

ReputationRep:
    This thread has made me want to go to one now
    I think its best just to tie it up or something.

ReputationRep:
    I straightened mine, i forgot i was going till after i did it! Didn't really matter, pretty much everyone will get soaked and look like a mess when it's finished

-x-

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.