Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    After speaking to quite a few girls; i've noticed a lot want bigger chests/increase their bra size, basically the bigger the better.

Of course this isn't everyone; I personally don't want my chest to be bigger, but I was wondering how many of you do/have/or prefer a smaller bust?

ReputationRep:
    To quote my girlfriend -

"Yes, they do. Until they realise how ******* annoying they are!"

ReputationRep:
    happy with the way things are atm. not too small but not ******* gigantic either. just right. only part of my bod I'm happy with. though I wouldn't be happy with small ones tbh. my mate has like Gs [insane]and is wanting a reduction which is understandable.

ReputationRep:
    I have A/B and I'm quite happy.

There are plenty of girls on here with large cups who will tell you they'd rather have a smaller size.

ReputationRep:
    B size is perfect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaz_jaz)
    After speaking to quite a few girls; i've noticed a lot want bigger chests/increase their bra size, basically the bigger the better.

Of course this isn't everyone; I personally don't want my chest to be bigger, but I was wondering how many of you do/have/or prefer a smaller bust?
    I would LOVE for my boobs to be smaller. As a 32G, it makes getting some clothes (blouses, dresses) very difficult.

I used to be a 32HH - then I was REALLY miserable! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say 'the bigger, the better' but I would definitely like bigger than I've got. Then again I'm a 32A so there's nothing there! A C cup would be nice. I think, I don't know really what size is what. I'm happier with them now than I was though, I don't mind too much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaz_jaz)

I don't want to be any bigger and I'm very small. I'd probably look silly with a big chest. Sometimes it would be helpful in order to fill out strapless tops and dresses, but I'm actually happy with my chest.

ReputationRep:
    I would quite like to be a size bigger.

ReputationRep:
    I hear quite a few hate big chests. Back problems, disadvantage at sport, all that jazz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OiaB)
    To quote my girlfriend -

"Yes, they do. Until they realise how ******* annoying they are!"
    exactly this!
    I'm a D and they're annoying enough

ReputationRep:
    I wish I did, cos I feel out of proportion with by bottom half.

ReputationRep:
    I wish I was smaller to be honest. I'm DD and they do get a little annoying, and there are plenty of girls with much bigger than me so I can't really complain.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to be a little bigger, but c'est la vie, I'm not too fussed either.

ReputationRep:
    Bigger boobies = more back problems.

ReputationRep:
    I'd looove bigger boobs, but they'd need to be firm and not saggy. But I think my smallies are okay enough.

ReputationRep:
    I would like mine to be a bit bigger, but they still wouldn't be classed as big. I think in general people just want what they haven't got :p:

ReputationRep:
    no no no no....... i actually liked having a flat chest .. well not too flat :/ My bra size isnt the biggest, but I really really want to stay as I am. I didnt mind being made fun of by my mates for 'hardly having anything there'

whoa.. people on here are like d's and g's and wish they were smaller. I'm a/b and wouldnt mind being smaller (if thats possible) lol

ReputationRep:
    My ex did, like hell I was going to approve!

ReputationRep:
    No to be honest I'm glad with the size i have at the moment...
    Not to big yet not to small either.. I guess in a sense i have a "handful" which is more then enough for me cuz i won't look like a loon playing sports!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.