Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm small and I don't mind.. that much. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustRach)
    I would LOVE for my boobs to be smaller. As a 32G, it makes getting some clothes (blouses, dresses) very difficult.

I used to be a 32HH - then I was REALLY miserable! :p:
    Ditto this! (although I'm not quite a G yet :p: ) how did you get them down?

ReputationRep:
    I'm a B cup and I love it, because they're pert and in good shape

They won't sag as much in old age, and I have greater choice in the kind of clothes that I can wear. Also I like to do a lot high impact exercise, and despite wearing a shock absorber they can begin to ache after a while - can't imagine the pain that larger chested ladies must feel.

Oh, I also like to sleep on my stomach which would be trickier with bigger boobs.

ReputationRep:
    Where?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peanut42)
    Ditto this! (although I'm not quite a G yet :p: ) how did you get them down?
    I lost a stone. :p: Unfortunately losing any more just makes them look bigger!

ReputationRep:
    I would LOVE for my boobs to be smaller. As a 32G, it makes getting some clothes (blouses, dresses) very difficult.

Proof. Now.

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sahds)
    no no no no....... i actually liked having a flat chest .. well not too flat :/ My bra size isnt the biggest, but I really really want to stay as I am. I didnt mind being made fun of by my mates for 'hardly having anything there'

whoa.. people on here are like d's and g's and wish they were smaller. I'm a/b and wouldnt mind being smaller (if thats possible) lol
    why would you want less??

ReputationRep:
    If they do I don't know why having big boobs is crap =[

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sahds)
    no no no no....... i actually liked having a flat chest .. well not too flat :/ My bra size isnt the biggest, but I really really want to stay as I am. I didnt mind being made fun of by my mates for 'hardly having anything there'

whoa.. people on here are like d's and g's and wish they were smaller. I'm a/b and wouldnt mind being smaller (if thats possible) lol
    Why would you want to be smaller if you're an a/b?

Curious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    Proof. Now.

:p:
    :eek: *Calls the police* :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I lost a stone. :p: Unfortunately losing any more just makes them look bigger!
    Ah I see! That's sort of my problem, I put on weight and my boobs got bigger (damn pill!) and so if I go back to my original weight I will look ridiculous! Ah it's a curse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sahds)

To one of those "negative" bra sizes eh?

ReputationRep:
    im an A cup but to be honest i'm happy with the size- im short so i think small boobs suit me. i would like them to be closer together though so i can have a bit of cleavage!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OiaB)
    To quote my girlfriend -

"Yes, they do. Until they realise how F*CKING annoying they are!"
    Exactly, it would be too uncomfortable to sleep on your stomach...

ReputationRep:

Ughh I'm the same! I love 'em but it annoys me that I can never wear nice dresses

ReputationRep:
    i think about a C cup is fine...Not too big, not too small...i find that it makes you look overall bigger if your boobs are too big...really big boobs generally look better on the girl with the 'barbie body'

ReputationRep:
    I'm a B and I don't mind the size, just wish they were symmetrical. Most unattractive thing ever to have (noticeably) unsymmetrical boobs IMO

ReputationRep:
    I'm a C, but I'd like to be a size or two smaller. I'm a 40 back, and trying to find bras in my size is harder, but I'm also a bit out of proportion, and I'd love to have an hourglass figure. I'm happy with what I have, though really :p:

ReputationRep:
    2 sizes down plz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Miss A*)
    Exactly, it would be too uncomfortable to sleep on your stomach...
    I manage to sleep on my stomach without any problems.

Then again, I have 2 massive pillows...

EDIT: Just wanted to clarify that when I say "pillows", I mean actual pillows, not boobs. :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.