Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    My cousin does - after being a B cup for god knows how long, she went on the pill and proudly told me of her new D boobs! :rolleyes: (Since she was young, she has always called me big boobs, jordan - URGH and now she is pleased she has big boobs - to match me, although I am an E cup - so she still has some going yet, but no doubt she will prob. change pill or something to match me boob wise :rolleyes).
    Do you know what pill she is on? I'm on the pill and mines hardly got any bigger lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Honey_89)
    I dont mean stick out in that way, i mean certain vest type tops or really low cut tops my nipples show over the line, maybe it's just my shoulders or cheap clothes :confused: I do wear padded bras already but I'd like proper big boobs maybe a C cup. Some can look really good if you go a decent surgeon and you get the right size for your frame.
    Oh I get you... I've never heard of that sorry! They must be quite low cut then. I tend not to buy low cut things because I hate having cleavage! I don't like the way it looks. Ah no one is ever happy!

ReputationRep:
    I think I'd like slightly bigger boobs ideally, especially as mine have shrunk from a 32D to a 32C with me losing bodyfat :mad:

It is so annoying, I asked my boyfriend if he could tell my waist was smaller and he was just like no but your boobs have shrunk

ReputationRep:
    Let's just say i ain't the only one in our relationship who got double D's back school...... U NO WHAT I'M SAYING!

I'm sorry women, you're all fine just the way you are, ignore my ignorant ass...

ReputationRep:
    Nobody is ever happy

ReputationRep:
    No, I hate mine and they're not even THAT big (B/C)

ReputationRep:
    No! I'm a B, and wouldnt want big boobs, it would make everything awkard, like running/swimming and kind of restrict what you can wear.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like whatever size looks in proportion to my body, I don't think it looks good when really slim girls have massive boobs, and I imagine finding clothes is a nightmare! Therefore I wouldn't like to have big boobs (I'm 5 foot 4 and size 8-10).

But I think shape is more important for me anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoWZa)
    As there's a market for boob enhancement it would be logical to assume so. I would say guys generally prefer big boobs although it depends how they are worn. Tight tops for example ooze sexual appeal compared to cleavage that practically shows them off!
    This..
    When i wear a tank top or something its like Jee wow i have boobs! and i've always been the flat chested type one in my friends..
    Its funny what a tight top can do!
    I don't have much of a cleavage area maybe thats one thing i'd like to have but to be honest my handful are enough...

ReputationRep:
    I'm an A cup and I like it.

ReputationRep:
    no because I like my running and it hurts enough anyway :P

ReputationRep:
    I'd do anything to be smaller (other than surgery!) I don't know why I'm so big and out of proportion, it's stupid. I'm a 32F on top and size 10 on the bottom, I don't get it I have quite a slim waistline too, so it just looks stupid!

ReputationRep:
    this wouldhave been so much easier with a survey as well but oh well...
    i want mine to be a little bigger but life goes on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haydoncrewduk)
    no because I like my running and it hurts enough anyway :P
    Oh goodness, I just had an image :yes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by vander Beth)
    There are plenty of girls on here with large cups who will tell you they'd rather have a smaller size.
    *puts hand up*

ReputationRep:
    Mine are a B/C, a good handful, wouldn't have them much bigger at all :p:

ReputationRep:
    I have particularly small boobs, so I wouldn't mind if they were a little bit bigger, like a c-cup. But I do quite like how my boobs look in clothes - I can go braless, etc. I guess it's about making the most of what you've got!

ReputationRep:
    I used to but I can't be bothered anymore! They're never gonna get any bigger so I figured I might as well learn to love them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elucidation)
    exactly this!
    I'm a D and they're annoying enough
    You should try being an F cup.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peanut42)
    Lol big boobs aren't like rocks! You can still lie on your stomach!
    I always heard bags of sand

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.