Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im a 34G, it's so annoying. All the tops i have that have a like a boob part (if that makes sense) are too small, so i end up with the waist part on my boobs and the hip part on my waist, which makes me look drowned on the bottom half and packed in on the top, not a good look!!! But i dont dislike my boobs at all, it's just frustrating.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 32D and I love it If they were bigger i'd look really odd being 5ft4 and a size 8. If they were smaller they'd fit my frame better imo.

ReputationRep:
    I really don't. I don't find large breasts attractive, I find them a bit grotesque.

ReputationRep:
    a lot of girls do. but for me NOO i don't want bigger boobs. mine are too big as it is and they're not really that big. sure, i like them most of the time. but they hurt too much when i want to jump around and they're always in the way. sometimes they make shirts look bad. damn them. sometimes i wish they were smaller.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Entangled)
    Well, to quote the old popular opinion - 'anything more than a handful is a waste.'
    I disagree. I like big boobs, but alos small boobs. If she happens to have big ones, I try my best to give her the most 'comfort' I can! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't want really big ones- for one, they'd be kinda annoying, but also it's harder to dress yourself without looking slutty? I have bigger boobs than my mum, so a top that looks fine and modest on her looks a bit more risque on me. I can imagine with having really huge boobs, you'd get a lot of unwanted attention. So yeah, I'm pretty happy with the size I am!

ReputationRep:
    No, i prefer to be proportional thank you very much :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a C cup and happy like that. Most girls who have breast enlargements to huge sizes regret it as big boobs have a major impact on back pain.

I have a friend who is 19 and is naturally a H cup and hates it she can't wait to have a reduction as they cause her so much pain and her sister is heading the same way at the age of 14 she is already an E cup.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustRach)
    I would LOVE for my boobs to be smaller. As a 32G, it makes getting some clothes (blouses, dresses) very difficult.

I used to be a 32HH - then I was REALLY miserable! :p:
    Hello :kissing2: :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 36B and have been for the past 10 years. I've been remeasured many times but always come up with the same result. And I'm fine with that. I think I look in proportion this way, and I wouldn't want to be any bigger.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 34A, and honestly do not want to get any larger as it just wouldn't suit me!

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 30D, would like to be one or two sizes bigger plz.

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm a C cup and I'm quite happy this way
    Any bigger and I think the choice of clothes available would be restricted.

ReputationRep:
    I used to want to be bigger but then realised that at size 8 and with a tiny frame I could look a bit too curvacious. I'm happy with my B-cup and wouldn't want them any bigger. And lots of people know B-cup is a good size

(Original post by 2nice4u)
    B size is perfect.

ReputationRep:
    Well, the advantage of a big chest is that you can store more stuff inside it, like stationery, toys and such.

ReputationRep:
    From my experiances girls always think their either too big or too small.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by General Ourumov)
    Hello :kissing2: :mmm:
    :rofl:

You have no idea how much that amused me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    I have no idea - I just got a random facebook message with ''I have gone from an A cup to a D'', and then I asked her if she was on the pill and she said yes - I did ask, but I can not remember. I am on the pill as well and I went from a D to an E!
    How does that work? I've been on two different pills (not at the same time) for a year and I haven't changed size. I know other people thats happened to though, does it depend on the person? And I heard it goes back to the same size after you stop using it anyway. Thankfully I haven't really had any of the pill side effects but I'm just curious.

ReputationRep:
    I wish I was a bit smaller - DD at the moment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustRach)
    I manage to sleep on my stomach without any problems.

Then again, I have 2 massive pillows...

EDIT: Just wanted to clarify that when I say "pillows", I mean actual pillows, not boobs. :p:
    I sleep on my front, I'm F to FF. I kinda lie with my arms under me or something.. Idk, it feels comfy now but I remember having to figure it out at first. Lmao to your pillow comment

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.