Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by La Esmerelda)
    How does that work? I've been on two different pills (not at the same time) for a year and I haven't changed size. I know other people thats happened to though, does it depend on the person? And I heard it goes back to the same size after you stop using it anyway. Thankfully I haven't really had any of the pill side effects but I'm just curious.
    :dontknow: My cousin is very proud of her D breasts and tbh I think its pretty sad. Having big boobs IMO is nothing to brag about, especially when they start to give you almighty back ache and you have to wear a bra with most outfits. Whereas those who are small or of a decent size can get away with wearing outfits that don't need a bra.

I don't know if I am reading too much into it, but I just get the impression my cousin wants big boobs to match me - she has always oogled mine and asked me odd questions, like ''what size are you'' ''JORDAN'' (that comment I flipped as I am nothing like her, URGH) and just weird things like that.

I guess the pill just reacts differently to different people. My friend piled on the weight, but I haven't although my boobs have gone up a cup size and my friend's stayed the same.

ReputationRep:
    Mine are quite small, I'd like them to be maybe one cup size bigger (a C) but no bigger than that. I don't want saggy ones when I'm older :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustRach)
    :rofl:

You have no idea how much that amused me!
    :top:

ReputationRep:
    I'd like mine a little bigger, but I'm slim so huge boobs wouldn't look right on me.

ReputationRep:
    No, i wish i could go smaller

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 34DD which I think suits my body and I quite like them My friends all complain about their small boobs but sometimes I wish I had a smaller chest for many reasons! People normally want what they don't have anyway...

ReputationRep:
    I'm a B/C, I sometimes wish they were slightly bigger but oh well. I have quite a small frame so it suits me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Entangled)
    Well, to quote the old popular opinion - 'anything more than a handful is a waste.'
    I have never understood this phrase because people always use it to comfort people with tiny boobs. I'd say anything under a DD/E is unlikely to be a man's handful, and personally I like enough to bury my face in - so plenty more than a handful!

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 32C, sometimes I quite like it, and other times I really wish they were a cup size or so bigger.

ReputationRep:
    I've been told before that 'small ones are more fun' :confused: I'm happy with mine either way and don't really need vested compliments like that to 'comfort' me, lol.

ReputationRep:
    can't believe girls want bigger, i've never seen small breasts that look out of place! love em!

ReputationRep:
    i would LOVE a smaller bust!! I'm a 40G and its nightmare trying to find tops that fit!

ReputationRep:
    Im a 38F, and would much rather have smaller boobs mainly due to the unwanted attention i get from them. Most of the time i just feel like screaming talk to my face not my boobs! and they are always the first thing people comment on if they meet me for the first time! that is the only reason why i think freshers week is gunna piss me off!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stace-is-Ace)
    Mine are quite small, I'd like them to be maybe one cup size bigger (a C) but no bigger than that. I don't want saggy ones when I'm older :awesome:
    I'm totally sexing you when you are 72.

ReputationRep:
    I love my breasts. Think they're a pretty perfect size (for my body shape) tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a DD and dislike it. A C would be nice.

ReputationRep:
    I am a B and happy, sure, a C would be nice, but I am happy. Also, I don't believe the bigger the better.

ReputationRep:
    No. My boobs are on the smaller end of small but I've come to really like them. They are a nice shape and lovely and perky. I don't care if nobody else likes them.

ReputationRep:
    I love my small boobs. I can stand back and laugh at my huge boobed friends when they complain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    I have never understood this phrase because people always use it to comfort people with tiny boobs. I'd say anything under a DD/E is unlikely to be a man's handful, and personally I like enough to bury my face in - so plenty more than a handful!
    I don't understand that phrase either, because men are meant to be turned on by visual things aren't they, so even if your boobs are a 'waste' because they're bigger than a handful, boys can still look at them and appreciate them that way right?

Anyway, theres too much negativity about big boobs on this thread! Mine are about an E cup and I love them, if anything I'd rather they were a size or two bigger. Of course theres negatives to having big boobs but theres lots of positives too. They balance out my figure and give me an hourglass shape (I'd be a pear shape if my boobs were smaller). I get lots of attention from guys (and complements from girls) - OK some of that attention is unwelcome, but getting loads of complements on my figure is a big ego boost. And they look good in a lot of clothes e.g. low cut tops and bikinis. IMO theres definitely more good points than bad points!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.