Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I guess it is a general case of the grass appears to be greener on the other side, that's the general vibe I'm getting. It is nice to hear that some people are happy the way they are. I would like to go up a couple of cups but then again I'm not really on the small side, I've lost a lot of weight recently and it tends to just fall off the chest area so I would like to have slightly bigger puppies, but then doing a lot of running they would get in the way. Then again I'm sure if I bothered to get the right bra I would probably look ok but I don't really like to show off my upper half, I'm more of a leg person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moogle301)
    I sleep on my front, I'm F to FF. I kinda lie with my arms under me or something.. Idk, it feels comfy now but I remember having to figure it out at first. Lmao to your pillow comment
    I do this too! Arms under me and huge *not breast* pillows so my head is at the same height as my neck lol.

As for the pillow comment, I wrote it without thinking, read it back and went: :eek: ...But I found it too funny to leave out. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I want to improve in sport, have a good non saggy body still when Im older.. so why would I want a large chest? The smaller the better if anything 2 large lumps of fat on the chest just seems pointless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x Kris x)
    Anyway, theres too much negativity about big boobs on this thread!
    that happens all the time and it's so annoying! if it helps I like big jugs. jiggly, squishy, soft enough to drown in jugs. and my ex said anything smaller than a DD was practically a man (little bit offensive, i know, but he was a moron) :eek:
    that's not to say small boobs are bad, just that all have benefits and there aint nothing wrong with massive jubblies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    that happens all the time and it's so annoying! if it helps I like big jugs. jiggly, squishy, soft enough to drown in jugs. and my ex said anything smaller than a DD was practically a man (little bit offensive, i know, but he was a moron) :eek:
    that's not to say small boobs are bad, just that all have benefits and there aint nothing wrong with massive jubblies.
    to summarise: boobs = awesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rizzletastic)
    I'm totally sexing you when you are 72.

I'll probably have moved on from Glasgow by then :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stace-is-Ace)
    I'll probably have moved on from Glasgow by then :emo:
    Na you will be repeating final year for the 24th time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    ...Dinner sometime? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Na you will be repeating final year for the 24th time.
    Well my boobs aren't saggy at the moment either. So you could just check them out while I'm here, silly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stace-is-Ace)
    Well my boobs aren't saggy at the moment either. So you could just check them out while I'm here, silly.
    Only if you are a granny. Is that baby in your profile pic your granddaughter?

ReputationRep:
    Only if you are a granny. Is that baby in your profile pic your granddaughter?

Sadly it's me. I think I'll change it to a more up to date one soon though.

I'm not a granny but I am 20 and that makes me feel old.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.