Turn on thread page Beta

My sandwich. MY SANDWICH! watch

ReputationRep:
    Basically, was watching 'friends' yesterday (the episode about ross' sandwich - thus the title of the thread, which I hope makes the thread qualify for under 'food and drink' - didn't know where else to put it.. if not, DARRRN).

..which got me thinking, have there been any things that spark a total over-reaction on your part whereas others would've just dismissed it?

For me, I really really can't stand it when people tap/bop me on the head.. takes me under a split second to go from rational human of the earth to psychotic psycho.

ReputationRep:
    This should be in general discussion. Why would this qualify as food and drink, just because of the title?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    This should be in general discussion. Why would this qualify as food and drink, just because of the title?!

guess i was hoping. gah, i'm lazy.

ReputationRep:
    That episode is so hilarious, Ross is the funniest character.

I can't stand it when people spit in the street. Or when people need things spelt out for them because they can't be bothered to think not because they genuinely don't understand. I haaate it so much.

ReputationRep:
    I know this is a sad one, but on places like forums and stuff, when people spell the word definitely wrong! It's so annoying ^^

Other things that annoy me, is when people feel the need to walk in front of the tv when you are watching it/playing video games, when there is ample space to walk behind, they just take the quickest route! Lazy... -_-

ReputationRep:
    a) I love that episode
    b) when people (i.e. my dad and twin - the only people who do it) touch my mouth/lips. My brother used to put his finger near my mouth, then call me so I'd turn my mouth onto his finger. I went nuts once with a pair of scissors, so I don't think he'll do it again. My dad, when my lips are a bit on the dry side touches them and asks why are your lips so dry. WHY DOES HE HAVE TO TOUCH THEM?!!! He did it today and I was furious, but then the person he was phoning picked up, so he basically ignored me and my anger. So frustrating! I hate it when I'm angry at my parents/anyone and they fail to notice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMixedTape7)
    i go a bit mental when i'm around narrow-minded music people who dismiss entire genres of music. i then proceed to lecture them on why they are wrong and should not be allowed to discuss music at all.

also i love ross. his face when he finds out his boss ate the sandwich (i watched it yday 2), it's so funny.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    I love that episode and sandwiches.

Two for the price of one for me.

ReputationRep:
    i go a bit mental when i'm around narrow-minded music people who dismiss entire genres of music. i then proceed to lecture them on why they are wrong and should not be allowed to discuss music at all.

also i love ross. his face when he finds out his boss ate the sandwich (i watched it yday 2), it's so funny.
    This. =D

ReputationRep:
    I was expecting a thread about sandwhiches.

ReputationRep:
    people touching my hair.
    Don't do it.
    I bite.

ReputationRep:

I love you
    People take the piss out of me because I like music like this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e25_3***WHg

and this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXV1QPn_mzg

I mean so ******* what it is just music!

ReputationRep:
    when im in a bad mood and you're near me; expect to be psycho-ed at.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Every time I see that episode it makes me hungry :drool:

That is all.

ReputationRep:
    when people sneeze without covering their mouth/nose....eewwww...eeewww

ReputationRep:
    People cracking their ************* joints, and not just people, this girl I sat next to in science, she was so ******* annoying, and she used to write in ******* codes and everying. ******* ******.

Haha she made me so angry :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    If people accuse me of something that I haven't done, I get pissed off :yep:

I don't like not being believed.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.