Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why did she keep looking at me, non-stop literally? Watch

ok, i went shopping today and was waiting outside this shop, just standing there. the traffic was quite bad and i noticed this car with a woman driver(and a female passenger) looking at me, like staring at me. even as the traffic got moving again, i noticed she was continuing to look at me; like her eyes were fixed on me or something.

why do you think? speculate all you wish.

ReputationRep:
    Giant booger on your forehead.

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate all round your mouth.

Obvious attempt at ego boost is obvious.

ReputationRep:
    She saw you on Crimewatch :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Flies undone with your wang out. Im surprised you didn't see all the other eyes fixated on you.

If you are sure your penis was secured inside your trousers, maybe she liked the cut of your jib? Also, why are you anonymous for this thread, seems hardly appropriate for you to go anonymous

ReputationRep:
    they want a threesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ok, i went shopping today and was waiting outside this shop, just standing there. the traffic was quite bad and i noticed this car with a woman driver(and a female passenger) looking at me, like staring at me. even as the traffic got moving again, i noticed she was continuing to look at me; like her eyes were fixed on me or something.

why do you think? speculate all you wish.
    You either had *** stains on your lips, or she wanted to smack you

ReputationRep:
    cuz ur obvsss good looking init

ReputationRep:
    I'll just tell you what you want to hear which is probably why you made the thread: Your stunning attractiveness made their eyes lock on you like there's no tomorrow. You are so ridiculously attractive that you had them both hypnotized. Had u looked around instead of focusing on those two girls, you would've noticed every single girl in the street staring at you in awe.

ReputationRep:
    Obviously wondering how someone could have a face that hideous tbh.

ReputationRep:
    maybe she mistook you for brad pitt?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    She saw you on Crimewatch :awesome:
    LOL!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave_)
    Obviously wondering how someone could have a face that hideous tbh.
    this

(Original post by jaz_jaz)
    cuz ur obvsss good looking init
    don't flatter me.

(Original post by khalaf)
    I'll just tell you what you want to hear which is probably why you made the thread: Your stunning attractiveness made their eyes lock on you like there's no tomorrow. You are so ridiculously attractive that you had them both hypnotized. Had u looked around instead of focusing on those two girls, you would've noticed every single girl in the street staring at you in awe.
    that could be the reason? who knows?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she's been having strange dreams about someone, and she realised that that someone is you?

ReputationRep:
    Do you have a massive tumour on your eye by any chance? I knew a girl that stared at a guy once you see, turned out she was staring because he had an eye tumour and didn't realise. Should probably go to the doctor, just in case.

(Original post by Meekle72)
    Flies undone with your wang out. Im surprised you didn't see all the other eyes fixated on you.

If you are sure your penis was secured inside your trousers, maybe she liked the cut of your jib? Also, why are you anonymous for this thread, seems hardly appropriate for you to go anonymous
    dunno really. guess i want to keep my identity hidden.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    that could be the reason? who knows?
    I don't think so, no :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Because you were looking at her? ...

(Original post by Dave_)
    Do you have a massive tumour on your eye by any chance? I knew a girl that stared at a guy once you see, turned out she was staring because he had an eye tumour and didn't realise. Should probably go to the doctor, just in case.
    everything on my face is normal, thankfully.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.