Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Join my new movement: the Movementarians. I am your supreme leader. If you join me i will take you to the great planet of Blisstonia. I am building a giant UFO in my garage, and when the time is right, and you have all paid me enough money, i will release it, and we can all go on the voyage to eternal happiness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    Join my new movement: the Movementarians. I am your supreme leader. If you join me i will take you to the great planet of Blisstonia. I am building a giant UFO in my garage, and when the time is right, and you have all paid me enough money, i will release it, and we can all go on the voyage to eternal happiness.
    we've got more leaders than members...

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a load of arse to me.

Don't forget, my children, The Way shall enlighten you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    we've got more leaders than members...
    i was taking the piss. look at my sig. thopse who like the simpsons should know what i'm talking about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    i was taking the piss. look at my sig.
    i know u was..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    never! i spit on the Movementarians! the glorious Mr White will lead myself and other blessed members of the Way to utopia!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    never! i spit on the Movementarians! the glorious Mr White will lead myself and other blessed members of the Way to utopia!
    wtf? A mod taking sides?????????????

ALL MODS HEAR THIS, U ARE ALL INVITED INTO THE ALP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    Soveriegn Rose Croix of Heredom Edders speaks the truth, my friends. The Way shall lead those who wish to be followed! The heathens shall forever flounder in the sea of their ignorance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    Don't be stupid you can't have built a UFO and even if you had Oxford wouldn't let you keep it; it' hard enough getting permission to have a car.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Don't be stupid you can't have built a UFO and even if you had Oxford wouldn't let you keep it; it' hard enough getting permission to have a car.
    exactly ****** Greens and Liberals

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)

And how many have joined?

Follow Mr White!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    And how many have joined?

Follow Mr White!
    Quality not quantity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    Quality not quantity
    And what is the quality of 0?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    And what is the quality of 0?
    wtf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    wtf
    Oh, ye of few thoughts. The Way does pity you.

ReputationRep:
    I'm Cletus, the slack-jawed yokel
    *steals all of the Movementarian leader's money*
    I'll get me gun on ye. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)

does anyone else c a contradiction between this and his sig.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    does anyone else c a contradiction between this and his sig.
    sig=against unfair mods. But fair mods are invited

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    ...But fair mods are invited
    Uh-oh racism just kidding...

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.