Turn on thread page Beta

Girls would you feel watch

ReputationRep:
    Confident or attractive without make up on, and what do you think about natural beauty

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, only if my hair/the rest of me looked nice though.

ReputationRep:
    Not one of those girls who can't even walk down the road without their make-up on but definitely don't feel as attractive without it!

Oh and I think natural beauty is great....shame more of us don't have it!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i'm confident without make up on...i love natural beauty...there's nothing less attractive than a girl with tons of make up on....

ReputationRep:
    Meh, depends on what I was wearing.

ReputationRep:
    Erm, yes, if I had contact lenses in. With my glasses on, no I wouldn't feel confident without makeup on.
    I have to say though, it was extremely liberating taking my makeup off in front of 2 of my guy mates during a sleepover!

ReputationRep:
    I feel more confident without my make-up on because I don't feel like i'm hiding what I actually look like from people. However, attractiveness is a seperate issue...:o:

If you look good naturally then good for you. You may aswell show it off rather than covering yourself up with make-up when you don't need to.

ReputationRep:
    i feel as attractive and confident without make up as I do with it. possibly a little less confident with actually as it's a bit weird for me.

some girls look great without make up, some don't. I think people tend to look at their best with very very little make up on (like getting rid of eyebags and that's it)

ReputationRep:
    i dont see the point in wearing make up all the time to be honest. i wear if i am of out or special occasion but if you wear it all the time people get used to you with it on, when most people are just as attractive underneath the make-up but they dont believe it. i dont feel as attractive compared to others with make up on, but life goes on.

ReputationRep:
    In all honesty, although I know I don't look ugly, I rarely feel attractive without it. I can easily leave the house without it and often see my boyfriend when not wearing a scrap, but I just don't think going au naturel does anything for me. Saying that, I rarely wear a lot, but it just takes that little bit as a confidence boost I suppose!

I know some people extremely blessed to have real natural beauty. I envy them for it, but ah well, may as well accept my looks when I'm stuck with them forever!

ReputationRep:
    I don't exactly feel unattractive without it as I don't usually wear it, but I don't feel like I could 'compete' with other girls who are wearing makeup. I'm not one of those heavy makeup girls though, I hate that! But I don't think 'natural beauty' can look as good. It's great people saying it can but most girls look better with makeup. I'd be a lot more confident about how I look if I didn't wear glasses though. Contacts are too much work.

ReputationRep:
    Urgh no, I look appalling without my makeup. I'm one of those girls that WILL NOT go out without it on :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I rarely wear make up, though i could probably use some. I see it as a lot of hassle so I don't bother.

ReputationRep:
    I'd never feel confident without at least foundation tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I cant go anywhere without my make up on, even if its just a wee bit of foundation and mascara I'm just really self conscience

ReputationRep:
    As long as I was wearing foundation and powder then I'd feel confident, just because I hate my skin. If I had flawless skin, I'd be happy with none.

I think my make-up looks natural-ish normally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Yeah, only if my hair/the rest of me looked nice though.
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    i have no opinion on natural beauty, its overrated.

personally, makeup and i aren't the best of friends. so i'm fine going out without it.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i'd feel confident and attractive without makeup on. I don't wear much of it anyway.

ReputationRep:
    It depends on if I was having a good hair day, what I was wearing and my general mood, really. That's what my self-confidence usually depends on, rather than whether I'm wearing make-up or not.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.