Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls would you feel watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Confident or attractive without make up on, and what do you think about natural beauty

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, only if my hair/the rest of me looked nice though.

ReputationRep:
    Not one of those girls who can't even walk down the road without their make-up on but definitely don't feel as attractive without it!

Oh and I think natural beauty is great....shame more of us don't have it!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i'm confident without make up on...i love natural beauty...there's nothing less attractive than a girl with tons of make up on....

ReputationRep:
    Meh, depends on what I was wearing.

ReputationRep:
    Erm, yes, if I had contact lenses in. With my glasses on, no I wouldn't feel confident without makeup on.
    I have to say though, it was extremely liberating taking my makeup off in front of 2 of my guy mates during a sleepover!

ReputationRep:
    I feel more confident without my make-up on because I don't feel like i'm hiding what I actually look like from people. However, attractiveness is a seperate issue...:o:

If you look good naturally then good for you. You may aswell show it off rather than covering yourself up with make-up when you don't need to.

ReputationRep:
    i feel as attractive and confident without make up as I do with it. possibly a little less confident with actually as it's a bit weird for me.

some girls look great without make up, some don't. I think people tend to look at their best with very very little make up on (like getting rid of eyebags and that's it)

ReputationRep:
    i dont see the point in wearing make up all the time to be honest. i wear if i am of out or special occasion but if you wear it all the time people get used to you with it on, when most people are just as attractive underneath the make-up but they dont believe it. i dont feel as attractive compared to others with make up on, but life goes on.

ReputationRep:
    In all honesty, although I know I don't look ugly, I rarely feel attractive without it. I can easily leave the house without it and often see my boyfriend when not wearing a scrap, but I just don't think going au naturel does anything for me. Saying that, I rarely wear a lot, but it just takes that little bit as a confidence boost I suppose!

I know some people extremely blessed to have real natural beauty. I envy them for it, but ah well, may as well accept my looks when I'm stuck with them forever!

ReputationRep:
    I don't exactly feel unattractive without it as I don't usually wear it, but I don't feel like I could 'compete' with other girls who are wearing makeup. I'm not one of those heavy makeup girls though, I hate that! But I don't think 'natural beauty' can look as good. It's great people saying it can but most girls look better with makeup. I'd be a lot more confident about how I look if I didn't wear glasses though. Contacts are too much work.

ReputationRep:
    Urgh no, I look appalling without my makeup. I'm one of those girls that WILL NOT go out without it on :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I rarely wear make up, though i could probably use some. I see it as a lot of hassle so I don't bother.

ReputationRep:
    I'd never feel confident without at least foundation tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I cant go anywhere without my make up on, even if its just a wee bit of foundation and mascara I'm just really self conscience

ReputationRep:
    As long as I was wearing foundation and powder then I'd feel confident, just because I hate my skin. If I had flawless skin, I'd be happy with none.

I think my make-up looks natural-ish normally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Yeah, only if my hair/the rest of me looked nice though.
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    i have no opinion on natural beauty, its overrated.

personally, makeup and i aren't the best of friends. so i'm fine going out without it.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i'd feel confident and attractive without makeup on. I don't wear much of it anyway.

ReputationRep:
    It depends on if I was having a good hair day, what I was wearing and my general mood, really. That's what my self-confidence usually depends on, rather than whether I'm wearing make-up or not.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.