Turn on thread page Beta

Any good website that tells you calories in common food? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo Con)
    Lol I know but alot of ppl have noticed this with me. I even avoid eating alot when im eating out because otherwise I will have to hold my stomach in through sheer embarassment.

I am trying to eat a high protein diet. Oatmeal, tuna, sardines, i also eat alot of pasta, rice and lentils.

edit-tons of chicken and eggs
    I dno then
    pulses can be bad for some people.
    Maybe just wear looser tops when you are going for a meal? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhead)
    I dno then
    pulses can be bad for some people.
    Maybe just wear looser tops when you are going for a meal? :p:
    Hehe I have noticed my Dad has the same problem :p: My brother got lucky and his doesn't come out like that after a meal :mad:

I prefer holding it in, like wearing slightly tighter fit tops! I am hoping that once I lose some fat around the stomach this will all be less noticeable. :yes:

Anyway what areas are you mainly focussing on right now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo Con)
    Hehe I have noticed my Dad has the same problem :p: My brother got lucky and his doesn't come out like that after a meal :mad:

I prefer holding it in, like wearing slightly tighter fit tops! I am hoping that once I lose some fat around the stomach this will all be less noticeable. :yes:

Anyway what areas are you mainly focussing on right now?
    Despite being pretty slim I still have a bit of cellulite on my bum, nothing too bad but still :mad: so I'm trying to replace the fat with muscle. Unfortunately this seems to be making my boobs shrink

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhead)
    Despite being pretty slim I still have a bit of cellulite on my bum, nothing too bad but still :mad: so I'm trying to replace the fat with muscle. Unfortunately this seems to be making my boobs shrink
    But you will have firmer boobs, they look better, well I'm not a girl but that's what I think

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.