Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

does everyone get attention in clubs Watch

ReputationRep:
    ive never got hit on in clubs. not bothered tho, just like going out and having a good time wit my girlies!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToastyCoke)
    The one that looks the easiest will pull the most.

this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foxo)
    Yes. I find that glassing the bouncer is an easy way to get attention.
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smilee172)
    haha. I need people like you around me all the time to make me feel better
    Yeah you're very pretty unless that's like one great photo and normally you look just okay (I know some of my photos make me look prettier than I actually am)
    I guess pretty doesn't always mean you get approached. Or it might be like in that Scrubs episode 'My Monster' I think it's called, where JD asks out a girl by saying 'I bet you don't get asked out much because you're so pretty people are intimidated', however, she replies 'actually I get asked out quite a lot'.. so that line didn't work! Although he got the date anyways, he was just like 'come on,its the right thing to do' which is SUCH an odd way to get a date! He gets with Eliott in the end anyways, and she's hot

ummmm, sorry, went a bit off topic there.. but you get the point.

ReputationRep:
    anyone who said they met their true love in a club is a liar...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToastyCoke)
    The one that looks the easiest will pull the most.
    This

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moogle301)
    Yeah you're very pretty unless that's like one great photo and normally you look just okay (I know some of my photos make me look prettier than I actually am)
    I guess pretty doesn't always mean you get approached. Or it might be like in that Scrubs episode 'My Monster' I think it's called, where JD asks out a girl by saying 'I bet you don't get asked out much because you're so pretty people are intimidated', however, she replies 'actually I get asked out quite a lot'.. so that line didn't work! Although he got the date anyways, he was just like 'come on,its the right thing to do' which is SUCH an odd way to get a date! He gets with Eliott in the end anyways, and she's hot

ummmm, sorry, went a bit off topic there.. but you get the point.
    aha that made me laugh. i hope i'm not that bad, this is a typical night out pic... maybe i'm totally and utterly hideous in real life lol.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I don't really try because my best traits can't shine through in a nightclub and I'm not hot enough to be positively judged on looks alone.

ReputationRep:
    I get a bit of attention but only because i'm often very drunk and dancing :p: Plus i'm not 18 yet so it's only college dos atm... so when i get with someone its often very awkward the next day!

And speaking of fat/ugly people getting attention for the lulz... there's always this big big girl who gets with the good looking lads phrowarr but they just push her away then take the mick out of her and anyone who went near her...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.