Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i never drink and wodrink alcohol Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddyman4)
    I don't think that is actually your policy. You obviously wouldn't try anal fun with a barbed wire dildo, for example. And so 'everything' has a completely arbitrary and fuzzy definition, resulting in your policy just becoming 'try everything that you want to try at least once'.
    welllllll, if you're gonna get all technical about it :p:

but seriously, hadn't thought that far so u'r probably right because ur suggested example sounds plain uncomfortable but i did just mean having a 'fairly' open mind about stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Do loads of coke instead, you'll be the life and soul of the party

Those caffeine highs :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Go out and have fun!

You dont have to drink but you can still hang around with people who do!

They may get a bit annoying once pi**ed, though

ReputationRep:
    its actually better for you to drink in small amounts than not drink at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josht111)
    "Wodrink"
    :rofl:

like that word. What meaning could we give to it? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I too would never drink alcohol. It's revolting imo =]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Preeka)
    don't think it should matter all that much because there'll be many similar people. just note, one drink won't damage your health all that much (if at all). my policy: try everything atleast once.
    Truely stupid advice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thepieofpie)
    Truely stupid advice.
    each to their own. and if we're really going down the 'petty' route, its 'truly' not 'truely'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Preeka)
    each to their own. and if we're really going down the 'petty' route, its 'truly' not 'truely'.
    Fair enough that was stupid of me :p: . Still you really should put some caveats into that statement.

ReputationRep:
    No, it won't. The quality of your social life depends on you not how drunk you are. The most confident, bubbly popular person I know has never touched a drop of alcohol and she had a blast in Uni.

ReputationRep:
    it shouldnt be that big of a bother..just order j20s at the bar and you will be fine..

ReputationRep:
    If you have alot of confidence then it is easily done. But drink serves as a "Ice breaker" for alot of people.. so whilst everyone is laughting about stupid things you could just be sat quitely.. and depends which crowd your in aswell.

(bad spelling im sure..)

ReputationRep:
    I don't drink either for health reasons.

There are some people who will think you're a freak for not drinking.

As long as you're willing to go to clubs and not drink you'll be fine. I'm not though, I find it insanely boring. So I have made friends who don't drink either, and while we're not having wild and crazy nights out and starting our sentences with 'omg i was sooooooooo pissed last night' we're all happy

ReputationRep:
    wodrink should be a thing.

ReputationRep:
    no. i prefer people that dont drink actually.

ReputationRep:
    isn't it would drink?

ReputationRep:
    You must be pretty insecure to think that just because you don't drink, you're going to struggle socially.

If you're fun, interesting etc I don't see why you'd have problems. You can still go out and accept invitations but stay on soft drinks. It's not illegal..

ReputationRep:
    Drink a dozen Red Bulls. You'll feel drunk :P.

ReputationRep:
    I love the thread title. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    no i don't drink...you're not gonna be 'screwed' cos you don't like a drink..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.