Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

engaged in a group activity.... my friend breaks up with his girlfriend :S feel guilt Watch

hey guys. a couple of weeks ago for my friend, i had a threesome with him and his girlfriend. it was her birthday and she wanted to do it (weird fantasy i dunno ). anyway a couple of days later, they broke up. I think i had a bigger role than my friend in the "activities" and anyway, i'm starting to think that it is my fault they have broken up. She is flirting with me and I don't know what to do.

Advice please.

keep anon as they are both members

ReputationRep:
    shes a legend! by sounds of it the threesome wasnt a fantasy, she just wanted you and that was the way to get you with out cheating per se.

p.s. so funny the anon didnt work
    • Section Leader
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Firstly I don't think that you should start anything or do anything with this girl at the moment as that could really damage or destroy your friendship with her ex.

I would suggest that you talk to the guy and see how he is doing and find out if there is anything that he wants to talk about or whether he just wants some time alone.

ReputationRep:
    haha bare jokes
    she sounds pretty ace. go crazy.

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like she just wanted to shag you to be honest.

I agree with the above post though, have a chat with your mate.

ReputationRep:
    There is no way they will decipher your coded post and work out who you are OP. I'm sure most members of TSR had a threesome last week with a girl and her boyfriend on her birthday, who then broke up.

ReputationRep:
    Is OP male or female

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddyman4)
    There is no way they will decipher your coded post and work out who you are OP. I'm sure most members of TSR had a threesome last week with a girl and her boyfriend on her birthday, who then broke up.
    Certainly sounds like my life :rolleyes: IS THAT YOU SUSAN? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    hey guys. a couple of weeks ago for my friend, i had a threesome with him and his girlfriend. it was her birthday and she wanted to do it (weird fantasy i dunno ). anyway a couple of days later, they broke up. I think i had a bigger role than my friend in the "activities" and anyway, i'm starting to think that it is my fault they have broken up. She is flirting with me and I don't know what to do.

Advice please.

keep anon as they are both members
    Why Anon If they see this they are obviously going to know its about them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddyman4)
    Haha...my thoughts exactly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LALA LAND)
    p.s. so funny the anon didnt work
    Yes it did...

ReputationRep:
    Well, this ain't obvious at all.

Just cool your jets and look after the person who's most important to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FormerlyFrisbeeFan)
    Yes it did...
    lol the moderator changed it after i commented ahahaha i know who u are!!!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.