Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrp)
    you a fan too?

Not particularly, his weaknesses and refusal to listen to the PG led to the breakdown of his entire country, if I recall correctly.

A weak and inept leader with uxorious tendencies.

But I went to Moscow and St P's a while back, so win:win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Not particularly, his weaknesses and refusal to listen to the PG led to the breakdown of his entire country, if I recall correctly.

A weak and inept leader with uxorious tendencies.

But I went to Moscow and St P's a while back, so win:win.
    welcome to Russia where thats the norm. did you like Saint Petersburg? im going back there in 1 week for first time in 3 years :eek3: do you remember the price of vodka :confused: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrp)
    welcome to Russia where thats the norm. did you like Saint Petersburg? im going back there in 1 week for first time in 3 years :eek3: do you remember the price of vodka :confused: :woo:
    Nope, but I remember these free vodka shots in the airport that tasted like orgasm honey. :coma:

St P owns Moscow tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, but I remember these free vodka shots in the airport that tasted like orgasm honey. :coma:

St P owns Moscow tbh.
    really? free vodka shots at Pulkovo? was this at arrivals or departure :p: ? and of course SPB owns Moscow. we're the real capital :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrp)
    really? free vodka shots at Pulkovo? was this at arrivals or departure :p: ? and of course SPB owns Moscow. we're the real capital :woo:

Departure. I don't know which airport it was... I arrived in SPB, but left from Moscow.. :dontknow:

St Petersburg is stunning :love: But you already know that, of course..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Try that place next to fabric tinsletown?
    This. Have you been? :awesome: I may have... :dontknow:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    you wanna go to Fatboy's Diner in trinity Buoy Wharf, opposite millenium dome

it is actually a real diner that they shipped over whole from new jersey :yep:

its so cheap and so cool and i :love: it and the guy that works there is amaaazing.

http://www.fatboysdiner.co.uk/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Undiscovery)
    This. Have you been? :awesome: I may have... :dontknow:
    Only time I went I was on a comedown, safe to say I didn't have much of an appetite

Nice shorts btw, FF?

ReputationRep:

St P owns Moscow tbh.
    An tbh, Ukraine owns Russia. Kiev :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Only time I went I was on a comedown, safe to say I didn't have much of an appetite

Nice shorts btw, FF?
    Oh okay, fair enough! I remember going there because I went for a walk towards Farringdon and got lost with someone

No way! I NEVER wear FF stuff out of work, it's hideously californian surfer dude.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.