Turn on thread page Beta

Where in London can I find... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrp)
    you a fan too?

Not particularly, his weaknesses and refusal to listen to the PG led to the breakdown of his entire country, if I recall correctly.

A weak and inept leader with uxorious tendencies.

But I went to Moscow and St P's a while back, so win:win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Not particularly, his weaknesses and refusal to listen to the PG led to the breakdown of his entire country, if I recall correctly.

A weak and inept leader with uxorious tendencies.

But I went to Moscow and St P's a while back, so win:win.
    welcome to Russia where thats the norm. did you like Saint Petersburg? im going back there in 1 week for first time in 3 years :eek3: do you remember the price of vodka :confused: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrp)
    welcome to Russia where thats the norm. did you like Saint Petersburg? im going back there in 1 week for first time in 3 years :eek3: do you remember the price of vodka :confused: :woo:
    Nope, but I remember these free vodka shots in the airport that tasted like orgasm honey. :coma:

St P owns Moscow tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, but I remember these free vodka shots in the airport that tasted like orgasm honey. :coma:

St P owns Moscow tbh.
    really? free vodka shots at Pulkovo? was this at arrivals or departure :p: ? and of course SPB owns Moscow. we're the real capital :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrp)
    really? free vodka shots at Pulkovo? was this at arrivals or departure :p: ? and of course SPB owns Moscow. we're the real capital :woo:

Departure. I don't know which airport it was... I arrived in SPB, but left from Moscow.. :dontknow:

St Petersburg is stunning :love: But you already know that, of course..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Try that place next to fabric tinsletown?
    This. Have you been? :awesome: I may have... :dontknow:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    you wanna go to Fatboy's Diner in trinity Buoy Wharf, opposite millenium dome

it is actually a real diner that they shipped over whole from new jersey :yep:

its so cheap and so cool and i :love: it and the guy that works there is amaaazing.

http://www.fatboysdiner.co.uk/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Undiscovery)
    This. Have you been? :awesome: I may have... :dontknow:
    Only time I went I was on a comedown, safe to say I didn't have much of an appetite

Nice shorts btw, FF?

ReputationRep:

St P owns Moscow tbh.
    An tbh, Ukraine owns Russia. Kiev :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Only time I went I was on a comedown, safe to say I didn't have much of an appetite

Nice shorts btw, FF?
    Oh okay, fair enough! I remember going there because I went for a walk towards Farringdon and got lost with someone

No way! I NEVER wear FF stuff out of work, it's hideously californian surfer dude.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.