The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 1
Clearing says;

320 points to include GCE A Level chemistry at grade B and at least one other science at A Level grade C.
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
I just got in with BCC (260 points).
Reply 3
Congrats, Welcome to UH :smile:
Reply 4
Banu_Hashim

Yeah but the B is in chemistry, right?

(salam)
Reply 5
I did a foundation year...theey want over 70% which is kinda easier den a level. Btw im new to this so dont understand how to use it but does anyone kno how to get to hertfordshire university from hatfield train station besides using the uni bus uno?
Reply 6
ch_raquel
I did a foundation year...theey want over 70% which is kinda easier den a level. Btw im new to this so dont understand how to use it but does anyone kno how to get to hertfordshire university from hatfield train station besides using the uni bus uno?

If you don't want to catch the bus then you'll need to get a taxi, if you're moving to uni by train it'll take you probably an hour to walk there with your baggage.
loyal
Yeah but the B is in chemistry, right?

(salam)

correct.

wasalaam.
Banu_Hashim

what are the chances of me getting in with BCC, in ICT, chemistry and physics in that order, and do you know any other uni's that takes these grades for pharmacy. i know your not the administration for Herts uni, but any help will do.

salaam.
Numberone-outkast
what are the chances of me getting in with BCC, in ICT, chemistry and physics in that order, and do you know any other uni's that takes these grades for pharmacy. i know your not the administration for Herts uni, but any help will do.

salaam.

walaikum asalaam outkast. Erm... there is very much a chance that you'll be accepted, but it all depends on the competition (how many ppl are applying). The admissions statement i think says you need at least a B in chemistry, but i know people who have a C in chemistry and got in (through clearing). I got in through clearing too, and i know quite a lot of ppl did last yr too. There's really no harm in trying. Contact Kelly Lefteri, she's the admissions tutor. I hope everything goes well.

Fe Amaanillah.
Banu_Hashim
walaikum asalaam outkast. Erm... there is very much a chance that you'll be accepted, but it all depends on the competition (how many ppl are applying). The admissions statement i think says you need at least a B in chemistry, but i know people who have a C in chemistry and got in (through clearing). I got in through clearing too, and i know quite a lot of ppl did last yr too. There's really no harm in trying. Contact Kelly Lefteri, she's the admissions tutor. I hope everything goes well.

Fe Amaanillah.

thanks for replying, i emailed the admissions and said if i done something productive this year and excelled in the interview then maybe. i just need to find a job in chemist or something to do with pharmacy while retaking some of my exams, but don't know where to start to find a job. do you think a couple of weeks working in a chemist as a work placement be enough.

salaam
Numberone-outkast
thanks for replying, i emailed the admissions and said if i done something productive this year and excelled in the interview then maybe. i just need to find a job in chemist or something to do with pharmacy while retaking some of my exams, but don't know where to start to find a job. do you think a couple of weeks working in a chemist as a work placement be enough.

salaam

I think that should be enough, yeah.

Latest

Trending

Trending