Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Not anymore. I went out with one, found it boring. Ended it. Then I saw her drunk at a party a few weeks later, my god she was so much fun. But she can't be drunk all the time. So no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    Bubbles was both an infamous arab slut
    Hey, watch your mouth, even promiscuous women deserve some sort of respect, tbh. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    Hey, watch your mouth, even promiscuous women deserve some sort of respect, tbh. :yep:
    I was actually directly quoting her
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...0&postcount=49

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    I was actually directly quoting her
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...0&postcount=49
    ****, man. This is some serious **** going on up in here, with Bubbles. The more I read her, the more fascinated I am. Glad to be at the same uni with her, she's ******* amazing, so much I'm lost for words. Feeling flabbergasted, dumbfounded and utterly aghast. :yep:

She seems to be like one of them chili chocolate candies, but to the extreme - you let it melt, feel the sweetness that your tongue gets flooded with, and then - all of a sudden - you feel the heat. The heat that's immense. Think Cadbury's chocolate with Dorset Naga in it, or something. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    pics or you don't exist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zef99)
    pics or you don't exist
    Of course I exist, I'm typing :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashy)
    :yep:

Loud girls tend to annoy me :redface: As long as you're able to hold a conversation once you've let someone in, it's fine
    This ^^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teaandbiscuits)
    I am quite shy and sweet looking. I wear a lot of dresses so I guess I'm very feminine. I get zero guys talking to me or chatting to me. With out sounding big headed I'm not ugly, My friends often comment on me looking pretty etc.
    ?
    Yep. I like shy/sweet girls. Although I prefer the geeky, jeans + t-shirt look to the very feminine dressy look. But I'm sure there are plenty of guys who would love you the way you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teaandbiscuits)
    I am quite shy and sweet looking. I wear a lot of dresses so I guess I'm very feminine. I get zero guys talking to me or chatting to me. With out sounding big headed I'm not ugly, My friends often comment on me looking pretty etc.

Do guys prefer girls who are loud and out there? Not so sweet?
    Do shy girls put you off?
    maybe you're not hot?

ReputationRep:
    http://images.cheezburger.com/comple...9639764266.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Haha!

ReputationRep:
    No. Nothing more irritating than being around somebody before they get to know you and having to make all the conversation.

ReputationRep:
    http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/7006/thumbsup.jpg

ReputationRep:
    You look sweet.

ReputationRep:
    I love shy sweet girls. Oh and dresses are perfect if you're slim.

ReputationRep:
    Can't really see OPs face in that pic but what you can see's pretty good to be fair.

(Original post by Dynamitri)
    ****, man. This is some serious **** going on up in here, with Bubbles. The more I read her, the more fascinated I am. Glad to be at the same uni with her, she's ******* amazing, so much I'm lost for words. Feeling flabbergasted, dumbfounded and utterly aghast. :yep:

She seems to be like one of them chili chocolate candies, but to the extreme - you let it melt, feel the sweetness that your tongue gets flooded with, and then - all of a sudden - you feel the heat. The heat that's immense. Think Cadbury's chocolate with Dorset Naga in it, or something. :coma:
    This post really weirded me out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hoonosewot)
    Can't really see OPs face in that pic but what you can see's pretty good to be fair.

This post really weirded me out
    This 1000 times :p:

ReputationRep:
    to be honest even the ugliest of girls will recieve compliments from their friends if they ddress nice.

and as for shy girls, i'll make an effort to talk to em if they're good looking, but if its one of those over shy *****es, that smile and n shake/nod their heads, not interested.

ReputationRep:
    I do!
    Usually, the more intelligent people talk less, and intelligent people have way better conversations, plus it can be more of a challenge getting to know an introveted person and I like people related challenges =)

ReputationRep:
    shy girls can b e annoying, but i'd take shy girl over a loud girl any day of the week.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.