Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I like shy girls because I like to see them become dirty minxes in the bedroom ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teaandbiscuits)
    http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/7006/thumbsup.jpg
    That skirt is super hot. Seriously.

Edit:

(Original post by Greghouse)
    I like shy girls because I like to see them become dirty minxes in the bedroom ...
    This. A lady on your arm and a whore in the bedroom. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    OP, you would get it, in, and, around, your mouth.

ReputationRep:
    Totally. Where are they in Colchester though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josht111)
    Sure do.
    you *******. I was staring at you're sig for a good minute before i realised it was a loop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lm_wfc)
    you *******. I was staring at you're sig for a good minute before i realised it was a loop
    Welcome, fellow victim. Should we start a support group society?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G50)
    Welcome, fellow victim. Should we start a support group society?
    yeah.
    It was an unfair attack on me while I was tired, hungry and had a drink.:mad:

ReputationRep:
    Back to topic, i like sweet girls. I like girls who i have to make an effort to get to like me. And i always go for the ones who don't fawn over me.

ReputationRep:
    if they are hot, but as slightly shy person myself it is more likely that i will get with a not shy girl as someone has to make a move.

ReputationRep:
    Mmhmm, oh yes.

ReputationRep:
    Boys in here are only saying yes , because they know that sweet shy girls are easy to take advantage of , well the majority anyway. I agree aswel I'd say yes. Loud girls are just not my type .

However the girl can't be to shy though.

ReputationRep:
    I much prefer quieter, sweet, shy girls. But, "Tea and Biscuits" I think quiet girls tend to attract quiet boys, so they're probably too shy to say anything themselves! Try having a bit more confidence in yourself and go talk to a guy if you like the look of him, and if you're as good looking as you say you are, you'll have no problems!

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE sweet girls, you can dip them in tea and not need to buy sugar.

But yes I prefer quieter girls in the long run.

ReputationRep:
    teaandbiscuits have you ever thought of going into advertising you seem to be advertising yourself REALLY REALLY well

ReputationRep:
    I prefer girls who aren't shy. It's much more fun to talk to. When you act shy, guys probably think you're not into them, that's why they don't talk to you. That or you're just ugly, but as you say the opposite I think the first option goes for you :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThemThereEyes)
    Not really, i prefer girls to be outgoing rather than shy, but thats just me.

Surely it's still possible to be confident and feminine ?
    Sure is!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nouvelle_vague)
    Sure is!
    Well thank god for that.

ReputationRep:
    I love shy girls. As long as they're not so shy that they seem disinterested or bored, but if they open up after a bit of conversation it's all good.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, when I was 14.

ReputationRep:
    Sure, shy and sweet can be a good thing, though being too shy isn't always favorable... I know one shy girl who used to like me.. I don't recall her ever speaking more than two sentences any time we saw eachother, e.g. being in the same room for over an hour at a time.

So, there can be 'too shy', but in general being a bit shy won't turn me away

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.