Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have a results party coming up and the theme is nerds/geeks, but the problem I have is that the guy I like is going so I still want to look remotely attractive :p: Any suggestions?!

ReputationRep:
    Wear those lame massive fake glasses, they aren't too unflattering. And then go for your average 'schoolgirl' look, its easy to pull off and still look good - just go 'preppy' I guess, and make your hair crap alternatively you could work the whole gamer nerd look, he'd probs love it.

ReputationRep:
    Topshop have a bubble hem strapless dress that's got sketches and drawings all over and it's got 'nerd' graffiti on it... you should sooo wear that. Geek Chic.

ReputationRep:
    Thinkgeek tshirt and some jeans. Throw in a black hat for :awesome:ness

ReputationRep:
    Wear the geeky long skirt jobby. But wear some cheeky stockings and give him a glimpse.

He's yours.

ReputationRep:
    thanks guys!

(Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Topshop have a bubble hem strapless dress that's got sketches and drawings all over and it's got 'nerd' graffiti on it... you should sooo wear that. Geek Chic.
    thanks, i cant find it on the website? am i being simple? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Nah it's not on the website anymore, I searched last night. You may find it on ebay. I bought the dress and saw one on ebay the day after lol.

ReputationRep:
    sorry to bump this but im still struggling with an outfit :o:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.