Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I feel like somethings happening to my head Watch

whats happening:-

- im getting headaches
    - im getting confused easily (I was giving a lad in work a stapler and I had the stapler in one hand and envolope in other and I passed the envolope) and (when driving instructor said go left I hit indicator and then felt wrong so changed it and he asked why I went right)
    - Im starting to forget things like when im looking up a song, I forget the name and when I go for lunch I forget why I have gone downstairs

does this sound serious? think I need check up? any ideas what it is?

and I have no history of anything like this

ReputationRep:
    You need to go doctor, sounds kinda serious to be honest.

Mild amensia from the sounds of it

(Original post by Clever100)

can you get that mildly?

ReputationRep:
    It could just be that you're stressed?

Those are sort of classic the-mind-is-too-busy-with-other-things-it-forgets-the-minor-bits. Are you doing anything stressful at the moment, even if you don't FEEL stressed particularly?

I'm like that CONSTANTLY and get peeved when my parents pass it off as "getting old" when they do it. It's possibly to be like that at any age.

But yeah, just to check and make sure, go to a doctor.

ReputationRep:
    Go to the doctor :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Why do people ask these things on a forum? Would you broadcast this sort of issue in the middle of a street? No.

See a doctor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JmsG)
    Why do people ask these things on a forum? Would you broadcast this sort of issue in the middle of a street? No.

See a doctor
    Oh so for a topic to be discussed on TSR, it has to be one that the OP would broadcast in the street? That's a bit silly really. Sometimes it's just nice to get other people's opinions, like someone else may have experienced the same thing you know.

ReputationRep:
    See a doctor.

Are you getting enough sleep? Are you under any stress? Are you getting much exercise?

ReputationRep:
    Have you got other symptoms?

ReputationRep:

What makes you qualified to diagnose someone with 'mild amnesia' on the internet? What if they were to take you seriously and then then real problem gets ignored. I know you only mean well but it is quite risky.

ReputationRep:
    lol - Sounds nothing like amnesia.

ReputationRep:

Or not...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.