Turn on thread page Beta

Would it bother you if someone didn't have much sexual experience? watch

• View Poll Results: Would it bother you if your partner wasn't very sexually experienced?
    I'M FEMALE and YES it would bother me
    6.25%
    I'M FEMALE and NO it wouldn't bother me
    43.06%
    I'M MALE and YES it would bother me
    2.78%
    I'M MALE and NO it wouldn't bother me
    47.92%

ReputationRep:
    Would it bother you if you slept with someone who didn't have a lot of sexual experience? (having only slept with 1 or 2 people for example)

ReputationRep:
    No. As long as they weren't really cripplingly shy it wouldn't be a problem/put me off at all. If they were, then it'd take work but it doesn't matter. If I liked the person nothing like that would matter.

ReputationRep:
    No it wouldn't bother me unless it hurt for the female. Then it makes me feel bad :sad:

ReputationRep:
    no not at all. The lower the number, the better.

ReputationRep:
    Nope not in the slightest, i wouldnt judge them on past relationships/partners. I would accept them for who they are now and that is all that matters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlet)
    Would it bother you if you slept with someone who didn't have a lot of sexual experience? (having only slept with 1 or 2 people for example)
    No..

ReputationRep:
    Poll results speak for themselves.

Nothing wrong with a learning experience :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Not at all. If anything, I'd actually prefer it if they'd only slept with a couple of people. More than one, but less than 5. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    all my ex bfs were alot more experienced than i am and i like it that way...they take charge and show me what to do...simples x

ReputationRep:
    pretty interesting results...

ReputationRep:
    I hope not...

ReputationRep:
    I should hope not, because the person I end with hopefully won't care that I haven't.

ReputationRep:
    It would bother me if she was a virgin

ReputationRep:
    What about no experience? :x

ReputationRep:
    It would bother me if the guy had hardly any experiance...would make two.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

ReputationRep:
    no it wouldn't bother me

ReputationRep:
    Not at all, would be hypocritical for me to say yes though.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a virgin, and I'd kinda like to lose mine to another virgin to be honest. But it wouldn't really bother me either way...

ReputationRep:
    A few years ago I would have said no, but now I'd say yes, I'm 29 and I don't have fantasies about virgins. It wouldn't bother me if a girl had only had one sexual partner, providing she'd been with him a while as she would probably have had a lot of sex, but I would rather a girl was confident sexually, just because I would feel more comfortable being natural when we were together. That said, last year I did start seeing a girl who was very sexually confident, which I thought was great at first, but it actually made me feel a bit pressurised and less relaxed. I think most people would be most comfortable with somebody of similar experience level to them, although its easier for a virgin to lose it to somebody with a small amount of experience than another virgin.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.