Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would it bother you if someone didn't have much sexual experience? watch

• View Poll Results: Would it bother you if your partner wasn't very sexually experienced?
    I'M FEMALE and YES it would bother me
    6.25%
    I'M FEMALE and NO it wouldn't bother me
    43.06%
    I'M MALE and YES it would bother me
    2.78%
    I'M MALE and NO it wouldn't bother me
    47.92%

ReputationRep:
    Would it bother you if you slept with someone who didn't have a lot of sexual experience? (having only slept with 1 or 2 people for example)

ReputationRep:
    No. As long as they weren't really cripplingly shy it wouldn't be a problem/put me off at all. If they were, then it'd take work but it doesn't matter. If I liked the person nothing like that would matter.

ReputationRep:
    No it wouldn't bother me unless it hurt for the female. Then it makes me feel bad :sad:

ReputationRep:
    no not at all. The lower the number, the better.

ReputationRep:
    Nope not in the slightest, i wouldnt judge them on past relationships/partners. I would accept them for who they are now and that is all that matters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlet)
    Would it bother you if you slept with someone who didn't have a lot of sexual experience? (having only slept with 1 or 2 people for example)
    No..

ReputationRep:
    Poll results speak for themselves.

Nothing wrong with a learning experience :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Not at all. If anything, I'd actually prefer it if they'd only slept with a couple of people. More than one, but less than 5. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    all my ex bfs were alot more experienced than i am and i like it that way...they take charge and show me what to do...simples x

ReputationRep:
    pretty interesting results...

ReputationRep:
    I hope not...

ReputationRep:
    I should hope not, because the person I end with hopefully won't care that I haven't.

ReputationRep:
    It would bother me if she was a virgin

ReputationRep:
    What about no experience? :x

ReputationRep:
    It would bother me if the guy had hardly any experiance...would make two.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

ReputationRep:
    no it wouldn't bother me

ReputationRep:
    Not at all, would be hypocritical for me to say yes though.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a virgin, and I'd kinda like to lose mine to another virgin to be honest. But it wouldn't really bother me either way...

ReputationRep:
    A few years ago I would have said no, but now I'd say yes, I'm 29 and I don't have fantasies about virgins. It wouldn't bother me if a girl had only had one sexual partner, providing she'd been with him a while as she would probably have had a lot of sex, but I would rather a girl was confident sexually, just because I would feel more comfortable being natural when we were together. That said, last year I did start seeing a girl who was very sexually confident, which I thought was great at first, but it actually made me feel a bit pressurised and less relaxed. I think most people would be most comfortable with somebody of similar experience level to them, although its easier for a virgin to lose it to somebody with a small amount of experience than another virgin.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2009
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.