Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would it bother you if someone didn't have much sexual experience? Watch

• View Poll Results: Would it bother you if your partner wasn't very sexually experienced?
    I'M FEMALE and YES it would bother me
    6.25%
    I'M FEMALE and NO it wouldn't bother me
    43.06%
    I'M MALE and YES it would bother me
    2.78%
    I'M MALE and NO it wouldn't bother me
    47.92%

ReputationRep:
    I' seeing this guy now who'd slept with 6 different people before and I had absolutely no experience.
    It didn't bother him, everything has worked out pretty well.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to lie, it would bother me a bit. BUT, having said that, I'm a very patient person and would be more than willing to work it out.

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evantej)
    Or he was lying... :rolleyes:
    I'm pretty sure he wasn't :p:

I'd prefer it, as being with someone experienced I would feel inferior and have it in my head all the time wondering and imagining her doing all this with someone else and I'm just one more in a long line.
    I'd prefer not to feel this way btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamondsky99)
    I'm pretty sure he wasn't :p:
    I am not even sure why I suggested otherwise to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a male and yes........ Probably the only 8 of us who voted actually have real sexual experience, there is nothing WORSE than sleeping with a girl who thinks she's a ******* blow up doll, i hate it....... In fact one time, i remember just putting my clothes on and leaving after 10 mins she was so bad, gotta have some experience!

ReputationRep:
    Okay I answered before I read your post. I answered 'yes' without realising that having slept with 1 or 2 people made someone inexperienced .

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.