Turn on thread page Beta

Sensitive body parts on men watch

(Original post by psychocustard)
    Waist.

Prod it repeatedly and watch them squeal like a pig
    This and it's not funny, my ex-boyfriend got many a slap for poking me in the side.

ReputationRep:
    Inner thighs .. trust me lol and yeah neck i suppose

ReputationRep:
    Back of hands and between the pectoral muscles, also the spinal bones that stick out, Id imagine, would be sensitive.
    Oh and Soles of feet are VERY ticklish!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norfolkadam)
    This and it's not funny, my ex-boyfriend got many a slap for poking me in the side.
    It's the only thing that gets my boyfriend out of bed. It's ok, it's used very sparingly

Just under the waistline, if stroked realy really gently (with finger or tounge, your choice)

I'd say others too but they have all already been mentioned.

ReputationRep:
    My uvula.

To be honest reading about the erogenous zones, none of them seem to apply to me, so I would say it depends on the guy.

For me, the only really sensitive areas (apart from the obvious!) are my lower back (really low, like tail bone area), abdomen (below belly button) and inside of my thighs.

I don't get how people find nipples sensitive, mine aren't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    To be honest reading about the erogenous zones, none of them seem to apply to me, so I would say it depends on the guy.

For me, the only really sensitive areas (apart from the obvious!) are my lower back (really low, like tail bone area), abdomen (below belly button) and inside of my thighs.

I don't get how people find nipples sensitive, mine aren't.
    nipples are sensitive when sucked, bitten or kissed

ReputationRep:
    Um, I don't have any!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    wow, you're good! :eek: they would get me sensitive and turned on any day!
    :king3:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.