Turn on thread page Beta

Red Light on driving lesson! watch

ReputationRep:
    Really though with instructor just checking to make sure there's no danger, and then letting you carry on straight through the light without pressing the brake, shouldn't they press it? I mean now, i could get points for something that could have been avoided by him pressing the brake once he knew that i obv hadn't noticed the light!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -WhySoSerious?)
    That. He should have said something, surely?

(Original post by -Scott_Maslen_Fan)
    I had a driving lesson this afternoon, had a 35 min mock test.
    this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scott_Maslen_Fan)
    Was that while learning? Or have you passed? :p:
    That was during my lesson xD

ReputationRep:
    I'm just gonna not think about it now, or am gonna properly knock my confidence with driving all together! :o:

Been on a site someone posted in another topic, and it doesn't say there's any red light cameras down the road we went on, so yeah, gonna think about next lesson now instead :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    How **** is your instructor for letting you drive through a red light?
    This.

ReputationRep:
    Be thankful you did it under (relatively) controlled circumstances and that it looks like nothing will come of it. The best way to make sure you don't make potentially dangerous errors like that again is probably to do it when you're learning and then absolutely brick it, to be honest.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.