Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have These Things Happened To You. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Wassup everybody, I'm Bruno- Okay that wasn't funny
    Yo everybody, the following scenarios have happened to me so I thought it would be interesting to see if these things happen to you.

Scenario 1
    You are looking something which you have misplaced and you can't find it. ou look for a good 10 minutes and start getting vexed. You then ask everyone where it is and naturally they say no. Then, you start getting annoyed and then BAM you are shouting and moaning and rolling on the floor in your annoyance. Your mum then comes in and asks you if you have checked everywhere. She then says that you should have been more careful and in your mind you're thinking "not helping *****" (anyone who actually says that out loud, shame on you). You moan and moan again and then you finally forget about it. Then 3 hours later when you don't need it, you find it in the most obvious place.

Scenario 2
    You are out shopping/going to the cinema/etc. when you see your teacher from school. Your teacher then proceeds to start talking to you. Cue the uncomfortableness and the monosyllabic talking followed by the brisk walk away and forget that even happened thought.

Scenario 3
    You are at your local cornershop and you realise that you don't have enough money to pay for your goods once you are at the till. Then you start arguing with the shop keeper because you want to put some goods down but he/she is telling you to just pay him/her later. Cue the red face and the "wish the ground would swallow me" look.

/

Yes to 1
    Yes to 3 (sort of )
    No to 3 (But when they say to pay them later - I always do!)

ReputationRep:
    yes - most the time however, i find that the thing i'm looking for is in my hand or in my pocket
    no
    no

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.