CIA and MOSSAD paying $1000 to Christian converts in northern Iraq! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norfolkadam)
    How soon is very soon?
    Tomorrow :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student2806)
    Wow, a story based wholly on the words of an anonymous source :rolleyes:

Besides, why would the CIA or MOSSAD want Kurds to convert to Christianity? It makes no sense at all.
    I agree

There are more plausible stories to be read about Israeli involvement in Kurdistan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amit92)
    CIA and Mossad were actively promoting Christianity in the Kurdish region of northern Iraq.

According to the report, the Americans and Israelis were offering $1,000 to any youngster willing to convert to Christianity.

The news agency further claimed that several Christian organizations had translated the Bible into Kurdish and were distributing them to young Kurds.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull

http://www.imemc.org/article/61306

I think they cannot face it that Islam is raping Chrisitianity to pieces. And that Islam will be dominant very soon. They have to use these dirty tactics. Or they want Christianity to stay strong in the world so that they can use it has an excuse to rage war with Islam. :eek:
    They must have a lot of money to throw around, because these "conversions" are worthless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neville 'Facking' Bartos)
    I agree

There are more plausible stories to be read about Israeli involvement in Kurdistan.
    Like?

ReputationRep:
    Like?
    You tell me Sir? Your location states you are in their den of espionage.

ReputationRep:
    You need to think about this logically. If you believed in Islam and someone rolled up and offered you a grand to say you believe in Christianity you could say you believe in it until you're blue in the face but still not believe. The same thing happened in Spain about 400 years ago.

ReputationRep:
    It's not as if they were recruiting them for the KKK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neville 'Facking' Bartos)
    You tell me Sir? Your location states you are in their den of espionage.
    Lol, you tell me what you know?

ReputationRep:
    It seems like Iranian propoganda is prevailing

ReputationRep:
    This is a joke right? The only people America would not need to convert are the Kurds, as they were passionately anti-Saddam and pro west. They were semi-autonomous ages ago as they could handle democracy.

ReputationRep:
    But still the possibility it could be true.
    There's also the much higher probability that it's a pack of lies

ReputationRep:
    Why would Mossad promote Christianity?

ReputationRep:
    Well, Saudi's have been known to pay for education in the Kurdish areas if they're allowed to also promote their brand of Islam (hate). But this is silly in the extreme - most Kurds won't and even if they did what value would anyone gain.

ReputationRep:
    American churches have printed Farsi and urdu Bibles to give to Afghans in order to convert them, so this isn't that far off either.

You dislike Christianity more than you dislike islam? :lolwut:

And yeah, very tenable story, fo sho :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Well if it's true then it's pretty ironic.

They will pay people to convert to a faith that asks people to give up material wealth; great plan :facepalm:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.