Turn on thread page Beta

GIRLS: Shy guys + Briefs watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    what? who gives a crap whether they are briefs or boxer shorts? As long as they aren't tighty-whities or Y-Fronts I suppose, they won't make any diffference. I wear briefs and no-one gives a **** :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    I wouldn't laugh at someone for the type of underwear they favour. I feel that there are more important things in life.
    There certainly are. Like the colour ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smoosh)
    I wouldn't laugh. But can't you just get boxers?
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Someones spent tooooooo long on the internet

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to insist on socks off Bubbles, just one of my things, honestly my feet smell good

You can leave yours on if you like
    But I love you so much more when you're wearing socks...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joseph90)
    There certainly are. Like the colour ...
    ....o_O I hope that that was sarcasm...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by co_co_vogue)
    Lolwut? No no no.
    One look at me in briefs especially Spongebob ones - You shan't ever look at boxers in the same way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    But I love you so much more when you're wearing socks...
    No negotiations, its a one time offer while my gf is in france smoking crack and taking GHB ><

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    ....o_O I hope that that was sarcasm...
    Yes. You shouldn't have to ask though.

ReputationRep:
    when I see some boxers in the shops especially department stores, I despair for what girls must think if they see fellas in them, I mean, targets, Fred Flintstone, pint glasses, stupid messages, they might think they are funny but its hardly sexy, they dont make knickers like that because girls would never buy them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    No negotiations, its a one time offer while my gf is in france smoking crack and taking GHB ><

Tsk, Ecstasy one week and then Crack the next? The slippery descent, soon she'll be another infamous Arab Cokewhore, just like me.

You're a bad influence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joseph90)
    Yes. You shouldn't have to ask though.
    Well, you never know around here :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Buy boxers.

ReputationRep:
    I just wear normal underpants, black ones...is there some sort of problem with this?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    I just wear normal underpants, black ones...is there some sort of problem with this?!
    if they look like this :

http://www.sz-wholesale.com/uploadFi...fs%202_527.jpg

:yes:

Boxers are where its at

ReputationRep:
    boxer-briefs ftw!

ReputationRep:
    If a guy is tanned and hawt, then briefs look way sexier than boxers. Im talking like CK briefs tho, and the guy has to be really gorgeous *wink*

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't care less what type of undercrackers you're wearing.. Whatever they are, you wouldn't be wearing them for long. A lot of worry about nothing OP.

What's girls' problem with briefs anyway?
    I wear briefs because I don't want my **** shifting all over the place during the day.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.