Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If you have pair of shoes that are a tiny bit too big would it help to stuff the toes with cotton wool or would it make them really uncomfortable and squash your feet. I only have one pair of black heels to wear to my graduation and they are little too big and i don't want to be slipping out of them all day. Another idea would be wearing black trainer liners over my tights but that would probably look a little strange.

ReputationRep:
    Get yourself a pair of insoles, that should help them fit better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hippieglitter)
    If you have pair of shoes that are a tiny bit too big would it help to stuff the toes with cotton wool or would it make them really uncomfortable and squash your feet. I only have one pair of black heels to wear to my graduation and they are little too big and i don't want to be slipping out of them all day. Another idea would be wearing black trainer liners over my tights but that would probably look a little strange.
    I tried this once. I had a pair of insoles and they were still too big, so I stuffed tissue in the end of my shoes. Worked perfectly., but at the end of the night my feet were in a lot of pain lol
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    what you need is a pair of half insoles.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you just grow bigger feet or put a hammer on them and make 'em swell up ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hippieglitter)
    heel grips if it's the length that's the problem?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smilee172)
    I tried this once. I had a pair of insoles and they were still too big, so I stuffed tissue in the end of my shoes. Worked perfectly., but at the end of the night my feet were in a lot of pain lol
    Yeah i did the tissue thing and by the end of the night my toes were in agony which is why i suggested cotton wool might be better.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.