Riddle - prize for solution Watch

ReputationRep:
    grandfather clock...

ReputationRep:
    so wwi? :lolwut:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    He's gone very silent, do you think he's desperately trying to think of another answer?

ReputationRep:
    A mostly robotic human with bionic arms, charging station in hallway, version 1 of 3, with internal clock... close?

ReputationRep:
    OP is either a genius or has severely underestimated the average human's logical capabilities.

If it's any consolation, I thought it was nicely written

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mithra)
    He's gone very silent, do you think he's desperately trying to think of another answer?
    :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Thread of 09 :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    OP is either a genius or has severely underestimated the average human's logical capabilities.

If it's any consolation, I thought it was nicely written
    We don't just have average human logical capabilities, we have the cumulative average TSR logical capability! :yes:

So OP, what is the prise for poster number 2?

ReputationRep:
    Nope ....it not a granfather clock, once again you people are thinking on a lower plain than me.

The answer is: an old, divorced man who is a grandfather, born with a rare condition in which his hands are attached directly to his shoulders, who developed a rain-man esq. obsession with counting to one trillion at the age of 21, living in a house with no chairs, waiting for a visitor who never comes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Local_United_Fan)
    Nope ....it not a granfather clock, once again you people are thinking on a lower plain than me.

The answer is: an old, divorced man who is a grandfather, born with a rare condition in which his hands are attached directly to his shoulders, who developed a rain-man esq. obsession with counting to one trillion at the age of 21, living in a house with no chairs, waiting for a visitor who never comes.
    :laugh:

Brilliance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    :laugh:

Brilliance.
    I surprise myself sometimes.

ReputationRep:

I was close then...

ReputationRep:

How long did that take you to think up, looks like about 28 minutes+ after everyone got it right. Lower plain :plz2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaara.)
    How long did that take you to think up, looks like about 28 minutes+ after everyone got it right. Lower plain :plz2:
    I actually was thinking of the answer before I came up with the riddle.

And I know what your response is going to be. You may as well not bother.

ReputationRep:
    I actually was thinking of the answer before I came up with the riddle.

And I know what your response is going to be. You may as well not bother.
    :upyours: that response??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaara.)
    :upyours: that response??
    Wow. I'm as good as I make myself out to be.

Does anyone else get mad they're not me?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.