Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls in clubs-Getting very very annoyed!! watch

anon for obvious reasons...delete otherwise

I went clubbing the other day. Made some very brief eye contact with this girl-she was pretty hot.
    I was dancing with my mates (attempting to anyway) with my back towards her, and I notice someone who was dancing- backing into my back (hope that makes sense ).
    I ignored it and kept dancing (as did she-whilst backing into me). After a little while one of us (cant remember who) ended up leaving the dance floor and that was that. I didnt even manage to get eye contact from her rest of the night.

Now what I wanna say is
    Was that any indication she was interested-or was she just dancing and backed into me without realising

What was I meant to do/should have done

Should I have turned around and let her "grind on me"

Lots of girls on here say they arent "interested in pulling when clubbing and hate being approached", and its put me off talking to girls/approaching girls/knowing what exactly is an invitation to approach and dancing with girls I dont know!!

ReputationRep:
    It was a sign that you should have backed off :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Lock eyes from across the room
    Down my drink while the rhythms boom
    Take your hands, skip the names
    No need here for the silly games
    Make our way through the smoke and crowd
    The club is the sky and I'm on your cloud
    Move in close as the lasers fly
    Our bodies touch and the angels cry

Leave this place go back to yours
    Our lips first touch outside your doors
    The whole night what we've got in store
    Whisper in my ear that you want some more
    And I jizz in my pants

ReputationRep:
    Judging by this thread, you clearly don't get laid. If a girl wanted to dance with you she would do it. She probably had a few drinks in her and wasn't aware you were behind her.. it's quite easy to bump into people on a busy dancefloor.

ReputationRep:
    Fail man, fail.

Seriously, best thing you could do is turn around. Then she's got the option to move - noone gets embarrased - or yeah, she might want to grind ^^

(Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    Judging by this thread, you clearly don't get laid. If a girl wanted to dance with you she would do it. She probably had a few drinks in her and wasn't aware you were behind her.. it's quite easy to bump into people on a busy dancefloor.
    So girls walk upto you and dance with you in clubs?..
    Wow..ive never seen that before :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    SRSLY listen to these guys:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So girls walk upto you and dance with you in clubs?..
    Wow..ive never seen that before :rolleyes:
    ?

I have no idea what you are talking about. They may do, but did I say anything of the sort?

Don't get mad because I am saying it how it is..

ReputationRep:
    It was probably a random guy, a bit drunk who stumbled back into you.

Was this brief encounter a score moment for you?

Don't bother with girls in nightclubs.

Though to be honest with my low standard of luck, I'm considering not bothering with girls at all.

So anything I'm saying is extremely cynical.

You're saying that girls initiate the dancing with guys thing?..cos I have never seen a girl go upto a guy and dance with him-normally it is the guys who initiate it.

I never gave her the opportunity to dance with me as I didnt turn around-due to the issues listed in my original post

ReputationRep:
    This.

(Original post by AP123)
    It was probably a random guy, a bit drunk who stumbled back into you.

Was this brief encounter a score moment for you?
    I didnt point out in the OP..that it was this girl-I turned around briefly to see who it was. And this continued for a while.

ReputationRep:
    You're saying that girls initiate the dancing with guys thing?..cos I have never seen a girl go upto a guy and dance with him-normally it is the guys who initiate it.

I never gave her the opportunity to dance with me as I didnt turn around-due to the issues listed in my original post
    It happens quite frequently, obviously more boys make the approach however.

ReputationRep:
    It's all about the eyes, brother.

ReputationRep:

:facepalm2:

Yes, in some instances they do. Why you find that so hard to believe is beyond me.. Girls approach guys too, you know?

I suppose if you've never seen it then it's never happened.

(Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)

Realtalk :cool: . But no seriously to the OP just because she backed up onto you didn't mean she wanted you to grind on her, as others have previously said unfortunately it most likely she was to intoxicated to notice she was backing up to you.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, and her tripping over your feet means she wants your babies :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Don't read too much into it, there isn't much room in clubs as you said. If a girl wanted to dance with you you'd know about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)

"on a real.. this can be classed as rape." :rofl:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.