Turn on thread page Beta

Girls in clubs-Getting very very annoyed!! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    Judging by this thread, you clearly don't get laid. If a girl wanted to dance with you she would do it. She probably had a few drinks in her and wasn't aware you were behind her.. it's quite easy to bump into people on a busy dancefloor.
    You have a Deadpool avatar :coma:

He rocks :yes:

she or someone else might have backed into you to let others past, as it gets crowded and people are always trying to walk through the dance floor

ReputationRep:
    Dont bother with the dance floor unless you are getting obvious signs of interest like keeps eyeing you up or blatantly starts dancing on top of you and you respond from there.]

personally i prefer going and chatting to girls at the bar. Just ask if they are having a good night or where have they been tonight or who are they out with then introduce yourself. The initial step is the toughest bit but after that your golden because worse case scenario is that she isnt interested and the conversation pans down or she says she has a BF or soemthing.

People forget theres nothing wrong with just chatting. Most girls do not seem to mind but you get the odd ones that look at me like im an alien from outer space because I talked to someone I didnt know. They are the ones with the issues IMO. Whats wrong with a chat even for a few mins they politly make excuses to leave? and best case....well...you know

Everyone is a stranger at some point and people forget that!

ReputationRep:
    The clubs I go to, the guy initiates eye contact, moves a lil closer, then its up to the girl to either talk or dance with/on him. You should have just smiled and turned around. Now you ain't gonna get none.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.