Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What did she mean (girl i saw in a club) Watch

anon for obvious-rather it is deleted

I was in a club last weekend. As I was dancing, this girl walked past and as she did-she tapped me on the shoulder and pointed at my wrist repeatedly (not in a what is the time sort of waY). She then walked off. Next time she walked past me she smiled.

I thought it was seriously odd.

ReputationRep:
    As much as you dont think its the case it screams of her wanting to know the time.

ReputationRep:
    she probably mistook your wrist for your schlong :awesome:

or wanted to know the time...

ReputationRep:
    "I think your wrist is rather dashing, take me now"

ReputationRep:
    It meant start doing your wrist exercises now buddy because with moves like those youre not going to pull anyone and are going to have a lonely night at home masturbating

ReputationRep:
    I feel slightly wet, can you lend me a hand or the whole fist? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *MJ*)
    I feel slightly wet, can you lend me a hand or the whole fist? :ninja:
    ask her? instaed of waiting a week and asking strangers on a forum of largely sociably inept students

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timetokill)
    It meant start doing your wrist exercises now buddy because with moves like those youre not going to pull anyone and are going to have a lonely night at home masturbating
    OUCH, that was cold, and said with much conviction. Do you say these things to guys often?

ReputationRep:
    Erm, she was asking for the time? Seriously there's only so many different ways you can point at a wrist

ReputationRep:
    The time for sure. I have no idea what else it could possibly be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    anon for obvious-rather it is deleted

I was in a club last weekend. As I was dancing, this girl walked past and as she did-she tapped me on the shoulder and pointed at my wrist repeatedly (not in a what is the time sort of waY). She then walked off. Next time she walked past me she smiled.

I thought it was seriously odd.
    Is your wrist deformed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Erm, she was asking for the time? Seriously there's only so many different ways you can point at a wrist
    whats the song called in your sig?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by co_co_vogue)
    whats the song called in your sig?
    http://www.last.fm/music/Pogo/_/Alice

ReputationRep:
    If you didn't have a watch, she was hoping you'd realise she was asking for the time and get your phone out. then she was going to mug you and leave you phoneless bleeding on the dancefloor

ReputationRep:
    oh yea that's code girls sometimes use, it basically means they want you to drop your trousers and do the YMCA. They also want you to do this if they make eye contact, brush past you, or ask 'is this seat taken?'. or maybe she wanted the time:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'd say she was a nutjob. If she didn't want the time, then she was obviously crazy / drunk!

ReputationRep:
    What's with all the club threads tonight?
    Yeah, she was asking for the time.

ReputationRep:
    :hahaha: lol this is funny. anyway she probably is crazy. or maybe she thought you had a really nice wrist. either that or she was asking for the time and when you didn't tell her, she thought you were crazy so she was smiling at you (you know, the way people smile at crazies.

ReputationRep:
    1) She wanted to know the time - 99.98%

2) She was insane - 0.01%

3) You have a god damn sexy wrist - 0.01%

ReputationRep:
    Uh, you sure she wasn't deaf?

Mind you, this was a nightclub.. so..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.