Turn on thread page Beta

What did she mean (girl i saw in a club) watch

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps this is some new 'pulling' tactic.
    Who needs words when you've got limbs...

ReputationRep:
    OP's thoughts:

"Girl pointed at my wrist! Holy **** interaction with a girl! Question is what did she want....the time? No...thats silly...it was clearly a "im so not wanting the time" kind of point...Im an expert at points...it MUST have meant she wanted me...yes...it might possibly be a new point to add to my latest title "Anon's Big Book of Points"...will surely be more successful than my last title "Pointing for Dummies"...question IS: do I go over to her or ask the people of TSR first?...Im sure there will be many a person on TSR who dabbles in the delights of the types of points and their various uses...I shall give that a go...I wonder what time it is..."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timetokill)
    It meant start doing your wrist exercises now buddy because with moves like those youre not going to pull anyone and are going to have a lonely night at home masturbating
    I believe this to be the most likely meaning of the gesture. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelancastrian)
    OP's thoughts:

"Girl pointed at my wrist! Holy **** interaction with a girl! Question is what did she want....the time? No...thats silly...it was clearly a "im so not wanting the time" kind of point...Im an expert at points...it MUST have meant she wanted me...yes...it might possibly be a new point to add to my latest title "Anon's Big Book of Points"...will surely be more successful than my last title "Pointing for Dummies"...question IS: do I go over to her or ask the people of TSR first?...Im sure there will be many a person on TSR who dabbles in the delights of the types of points and their various uses...I shall give that a go...I wonder what time it is..."
    :rofl:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.