Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    soo what is everyones views on mens floral shirts ....i mean the intricate styles like this one : http://www.joebrowns.co.uk/showPart.asp?part=SH291

im undecided personally ..... they might look quite good with nice pair of jeans and shoes and a black jacket maybe

just i gotta decide what to wear to a mates 17th meal sooo any tips for that would be great

ReputationRep:
    That's called a blouse, mate :wink2:

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    One word springs to mind. That word is ghastly.

ReputationRep:
    I think they're just nasty!

Might as well wear a Hawian shirt with a suit!

ReputationRep:
    nope. the stade jersey for a laugh maybe(but not to a party), but thats it really.

ReputationRep:
    My 40 year old stepfather loves them. He also likes moisturising his face and wants a leather jacket.

Question = officially answered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ion_dude)
    soo what is everyones views on mens floral shirts ....i mean the intricate styles like this one : http://www.joebrowns.co.uk/showPart.asp?part=SH291

im undecided personally ..... they might look quite good with nice pair of jeans and shoes and a black jacket maybe

just i gotta decide what to wear to a mates 17th meal sooo any tips for that would be great
    Dark jeans, smart shoes, nice belt, block colour or pinstripe shirt with 2 buttons un-done, simple, smart, not much could go wrong.

ReputationRep:
    They should only be worn with shorts really.

ReputationRep:
    No.

Unless you get hit by a car and go back to 1973, then yes.

ReputationRep:
    Dont do it. Plain/striped.

ReputationRep:
    There's a reason why it's half price

DON'T DO IT! lol

ReputationRep:
    I look crap in blue.

Large checkered shirts are in, like BIG SQUARES.

ReputationRep:
    Are those pyjamas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ion_dude)

If it's a nice shirt then floral can work.

If you're even remotely unsure though then don't do it. You need confidence to pull that off.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.