Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    soo what is everyones views on mens floral shirts ....i mean the intricate styles like this one : http://www.joebrowns.co.uk/showPart.asp?part=SH291

im undecided personally ..... they might look quite good with nice pair of jeans and shoes and a black jacket maybe

just i gotta decide what to wear to a mates 17th meal sooo any tips for that would be great

ReputationRep:
    That's called a blouse, mate :wink2:

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    One word springs to mind. That word is ghastly.

ReputationRep:
    I think they're just nasty!

Might as well wear a Hawian shirt with a suit!

ReputationRep:
    nope. the stade jersey for a laugh maybe(but not to a party), but thats it really.

ReputationRep:
    My 40 year old stepfather loves them. He also likes moisturising his face and wants a leather jacket.

Question = officially answered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ion_dude)
    soo what is everyones views on mens floral shirts ....i mean the intricate styles like this one : http://www.joebrowns.co.uk/showPart.asp?part=SH291

im undecided personally ..... they might look quite good with nice pair of jeans and shoes and a black jacket maybe

just i gotta decide what to wear to a mates 17th meal sooo any tips for that would be great
    Dark jeans, smart shoes, nice belt, block colour or pinstripe shirt with 2 buttons un-done, simple, smart, not much could go wrong.

ReputationRep:
    They should only be worn with shorts really.

ReputationRep:
    No.

Unless you get hit by a car and go back to 1973, then yes.

ReputationRep:
    Dont do it. Plain/striped.

ReputationRep:
    There's a reason why it's half price

DON'T DO IT! lol

ReputationRep:
    I look crap in blue.

Large checkered shirts are in, like BIG SQUARES.

ReputationRep:
    Are those pyjamas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ion_dude)

If it's a nice shirt then floral can work.

If you're even remotely unsure though then don't do it. You need confidence to pull that off.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.