Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everybody.

Basically I'm having a bit of a problem looking for a one bedroom student flat in Exeter. I'm looking for something which is all inclusive in the rent (internet, electricity, water etc.) and had my heart set on a place in Isca Lofts but unfortunately everything's been taken.

I'm basically looking for something close by to the hospital and St Luke's Campus which would ideally meet the requirements above. If I'm unable to find a one bedroom place I'm willing to go for a studio (aslong as I can fit all my stuff).

could anyone please help point me in the right direction as google searches have been unable to throw up something suitable thus far.

Also, does anyone know anything about the Unite Exeter Trust House place? I'm looking at a studio flat there but want to know how far it is from the hospital/st lukes in terms of walking distance and how long it would take etc.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

WK. :cool:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Exeter Trust House to St Luke's would be probably less than 15 minutes' walk, with the hosiptal slightly further away. It's no great distance, and I wouldn't have thought it was any further away than Isca Lofts is.

Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Exeter Guide

Accommodation profiles:

Fresh Student Living

Fresh Student Living

Fresh provide student accommodation across the country in a number of locations.

Quick Link:

Unanswered University of Exeter Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.