The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Help: Searching for a one bed flat need advice.

Hi everybody.

Basically I'm having a bit of a problem looking for a one bedroom student flat in Exeter. I'm looking for something which is all inclusive in the rent (internet, electricity, water etc.) and had my heart set on a place in Isca Lofts but unfortunately everything's been taken.

I'm basically looking for something close by to the hospital and St Luke's Campus which would ideally meet the requirements above. If I'm unable to find a one bedroom place I'm willing to go for a studio (aslong as I can fit all my stuff).

could anyone please help point me in the right direction as google searches have been unable to throw up something suitable thus far.

Also, does anyone know anything about the Unite Exeter Trust House place? I'm looking at a studio flat there but want to know how far it is from the hospital/st lukes in terms of walking distance and how long it would take etc.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

WK. :cool:
Reply 1
Exeter Trust House to St Luke's would be probably less than 15 minutes' walk, with the hosiptal slightly further away. It's no great distance, and I wouldn't have thought it was any further away than Isca Lofts is.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Latest

Trending

Trending