My job is so bloody unbelievable. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    I see you didn't smell the handkerchief like I asked you to. :emo:
    Psssh and miss out on all the fun?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    Psssh and miss out on all the fun?
    The handkerchief was all the fun; that piece of cloth was gag and chloroform. You were meant to sniff it, fall unconscious and wake up gagged. I'd have my fun, you'd enjoy it and then I'd leave you to struggle whilst I got some chips to eat because I became hungry.

Missing out on the fun was your own doing.

ReputationRep:
    The handkerchief was all the fun; that piece of cloth was gag and chloroform. You were meant to sniff it, fall unconscious and wake up gagged. I'd have my fun, you'd enjoy it and then I'd leave you to struggle whilst I got some chips to eat because I became hungry.

Missing out on the fun was your own doing.
    You remind me of this rapist I knew once, they used to make their victims watch previous victims and then burn their eyes out with acid. Then they'd do the deed and leave them stranded somewhere.

Good times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    You remind me of this rapist I knew once, they used to make their victims watch previous victims and then burn their eyes out with acid. Then they'd do the deed and leave them stranded somewhere.

Good times.
    I wouldn't do that. And who said it was rape? You agreed to it as soon as you started talking to me, I mean, that's a come on in itself. If you don't put out after that, you're blatantly a ****. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't do that. And who said it was rape? You agreed to it as soon as you started talking to me, I mean, that's a come on in itself. If you don't put out after that, you're blatantly a ****. :awesome:
    Oh snap ! :mrt:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    Oh snap ! :mrt:
    I told you it could work. And it will, dammit.

ReputationRep:
    I told you it could work. And it will, dammit.
    Well if not I'm sure we could make a load of cash with a channel 4 reality show.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    Well if not I'm sure we could make a load of cash with a channel 4 reality show.
    I reckon we could. Whilst I agree, the idea of me stripping because I'm better looking to generate views isn't particularly fair. I'm a human being with feelings too. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I reckon we could. Whilst I agree, the idea of me stripping because I'm better looking to generate views isn't particularly fair. I'm a human being with feelings too. :sad:
    Well, we can't go too niche here with our audience, so I think I'll do the stripping thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    Well, we can't go too niche here with our audience, so I think I'll do the stripping thanks.
    You always were a bit of an attention whore. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    You always were a bit of an attention whore. :awesome:
    But that's why you love me, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    But that's why you love me, right?
    Just shut up and strip. We need to get this show on the road.

ReputationRep:
    Just shut up and strip. We need to get this show on the road.
    I love a romantic man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    I love a romantic man.
    There's a time to be romantic. You getting your kit off isn't the best time to start quoting "Let me not the marriage of true minds admit impediments".

ReputationRep:
    There's a time to be romantic. You getting your kit off isn't the best time to start quoting "Let me not the marriage of true minds admit impediments".
    I guess it would be hard to recite with a distraction like me in the way eh? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    I guess it would be hard to recite with a distraction like me in the way eh? :awesome:
    You're right. I'd probably opt for sonnet 18, it's easier so I can perve whilst you're getting nekkid and feign romance.

ReputationRep:
    You're right. I'd probably opt for sonnet 18, it's easier so I can perve whilst you're getting nekkid and feign romance.
    I can't argue with practicality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    I can't argue with practicality.
    It's why I love you.

ReputationRep:
    It's why I love you.
    I understand it's hard not to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    I understand it's hard not to.
    It's a shame it's unrequited. :emo:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.