(Original post by Fawn)
    But what we had was special :emo:
    You should have worded it better. :huff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    You should have worded it better. :huff:
    That's all it is with you, isn't it?

You weren't such a grammar nazi before

You can have the cutlery, I'm keeping the dog.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    That's all it is with you, isn't it?

You weren't such a grammar nazi before

You can have the cutlery, I'm keeping the dog.
    You made me into whatever I am now! I used to be nice and then you swan in with your poorly phrased declarations of shallow affection.

And to think I was about to copy and paste two sonnets for you. It makes me sick.

The dog doesn't like you anyway. Remember your cat? She didn't go missing. The dog ate it because I told him to. Guess they really are a mans best friend.

ReputationRep:
    You made me into whatever I am now! I used to be nice and then you swan in with your poorly phrased declarations of shallow affection.

And to think I was about to copy and paste two sonnets for you. It makes me sick.

The dog doesn't like you anyway. Remember your cat? She didn't go missing. The dog ate it because I told him to. Guess they really are a mans best friend.
    Well....

Well....

Lefty Leo proposed to me :hmmm:

(Original post by Lefty Leo)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    blah blah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    Well....

Well....

Deep down, I know you prefer him to me. After all, nobody knows you like I do.

ReputationRep:
    Deep down, I know you prefer him to me. After all, nobody knows you like I do.
    Sometimes I think you know me better than I do, but then I realise that's just the drugs you sneaked into my drink.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    Sometimes I think you know me better than I do, but then I realise that's just the drugs you sneaked into my drink.
    Don't blame the drugs. They merely ease the process, my brain does the rest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    that ranks up there with AIDS notification as things you never want to hear...

ReputationRep:
    I had no idea other people were reading this thread. Thought me and Fawn were alone together at last.

ReputationRep:
    Don't blame the drugs. They merely ease the process, my brain does the rest.
    I admire the effort you put into perfecting your tactics. Unfortunately you have no defence against the boob stun ray. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    I admire the effort you put into perfecting your tactics. Unfortunately you have no defence against the boob stun ray. :awesome:
    Only yours, Fawn. Only yours have that unique effect. Eveybody else's just look like nipples on top of a flesh mound.

ReputationRep:
    Only yours, Fawn. Only yours have that unique effect. Eveybody else's just look like nipples on top of a flesh mound.
    Who would have thought that chat forums would produce such a story of true love? I expect sonnets to be published in general discussion about my flesh mounds :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    *Backs out of thread and de-watches...* [After vomiting :yucky:]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    Who would have thought that chat forums would produce such a story of true love? I expect sonnets to be published in general discussion about my flesh mounds :awesome:
    But...but you have bewbz. Not just characterless lumps.

I'll have to think about writing those sonnets. Iambic pentameter and me don't really like each other. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the people I work with:

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be woman. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centred and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. She might be a lesbian.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the bloody stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober any time in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big bloody dog to work. Every bloody day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single ******* day.

Anyway, I drive these idiots around in my van and we solve mysteries and ****.
    gtfo velma was hot.

ReputationRep:
    hahah

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.