Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm going into 1st year at Strathclyde uni and as I live 24 miles away from glasgow they wont let me in the strathclyde halls, I need to look for alternative accommodation.

Im looking to meet people in the halls rather than which one is cheapest and has the most features etc. so what one out of Buchanan view and Victoria halls would people reccomend?

ReputationRep:
    Hi love, i currently live in buchanan view because i left it too late to apply to my university halls! I would absolutely NOT recommend you stay here! Most of the people who live in these halls go to college and not uni and are not the fun loving party student you would expect to find in halls! All my friends live in Victoria Halls and the have a ball over there, its so beautiful too and everyones so friendly. I spend most of my time over there, and they try to put you in a block with people from the same uni as you! I hope this helps you out! If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask, GB x

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.