Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have this very slight to moderate submission fetish so i get turned on by the whole 'kneeling and giving head' thing, so id say yes. As for receiving, who'd say no? lol
    lol my gf does, (dispite me being good at it (or so im told) and loving giving it)

but then she has the sex drive of a teacup

ReputationRep:
    As we all know, every girl is different.

I dont think they're too bad.

I much prefer giving to receiving. Getting oral doesn't do much for me... I get more turned on giving! Weird...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    Giving, receiving... 's all good!
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    Never had a gf who found it a problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy_ryan)
    lol my gf does, (dispite me being good at it (or so im told) and loving giving it)

but then she has the sex drive of a teacup
    Lol.

(Gutted).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    You will learn
    Sex > Oral sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OiaB)
    Sex > Oral sex.
    Aspects of I do agree, my point was the most intense orgasms are achivable through oral, especially for a woman.

ReputationRep:
    Aspects of I do agree, my point was the most intense orgasms are achivable through oral, especially for a woman.
    Oh hello there :flutter:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spongebob*No*Pants)
    I love giving oral...=]

EDIT: Just read the "GIRLS:" bit in the thread title. I'll see myself out.
    Off topic but.. i just wasted about 2 minutes of my time on your sig lol. Nice work :woo: May i ask what possessed you to create one of the most annoying sigs on TSR? lol

back to topic. Before i thought eww no way! Then i tried it and its not as bad as i expected!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EGjeff)
    Never experienced a girl who doesnt like it!

The best are ones who absolutely love it and worship your length like their life depends on it.
    yep yep yep yep

its called **** worship and its awesome

ReputationRep:
    I actually love giving head :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    I actually love giving head :ninja:
    That makes 2 of us
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I don't mind doing it (even though I get nothing in return! Eighteen months and I've had it three times ) it's nice to see his pleasure

ReputationRep:
    How about a combination agreement.

Girls orgasms while having sex, after having oral sex, are immeasurably better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OiaB)
    How about a combination agreement.

Girls orgasms while having sex, after having oral sex, are immeasurably better
    Or..

Girl orgasms while having sex, after having orgasmed in oral sex too.

ReputationRep:
    I personally don't like the idea of fellatio. It's not something I'm willing to do right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXMessedUpXx)
    YES! 69er ftw :p:
    I'm not into 69ers, prefer to be able to concentrate on giving head or just sit/lie back and enjoy it. Maybe I am just **** at multitasking . My boyfriend really likes it so I give it a go sometimes, but it always ends up with just one of us going down on the other, or we just have sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice_Queen)
    I don't mind doing it (even though I get nothing in return! Eighteen months and I've had it three times ) it's nice to see his pleasure
    Does he just not like doing it, or is he not confident he is very good at it or something?

My boyfriend loves going down on me and does it ALL the time, which is great in a way, but it sort of makes me feel bad because I don't want to give him head that much, although he says he doesn't mind. I do it most days, but sometimes I just don't feel like it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhead)
    I'm not into 69ers, prefer to be able to concentrate on giving head or just sit/lie back and enjoy it. Maybe I am just **** at multitasking . My boyfriend really likes it so I give it a go sometimes, but it always ends up with just one of us going down on the other, or we just have sex.
    I agree with you, theres something about having my arse in the air which feels so undignified!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.