Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spongebob*No*Pants)
    That makes 2 of us
    and three of us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by girlmechanik)
    i think its gross and wouldnt let a guy do oral to me either...i just hate germs and stuff...eww...no x
    That's a damn shame cos your body looks mint in that profile pic!

ReputationRep:
    I don't LOVE it, there are things I'd rather be doing, but it's not UNenjoyable and it's definitely worth it for receiving!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    I personally don't like the idea of fellatio. It's not something I'm willing to do right now.
    is that cause your still dieting?

ReputationRep:
    Give and take, give and take =]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PirateFlag)
    I agree with you, theres something about having my arse in the air which feels so undignified!
    Haha yeah, it does feel like a bit of a farce sometimes.
    I feel like I am just playing along as well, probably because I am lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    Or..

Girl orgasms while having sex, after having orgasmed in oral sex too.
    This

they get more and more inenese each time, and a bit of orgasm denial before you do let them go is for the win in terms of orgasm intensity.

Personally oral > sex - while sex is good and needed from time to time to give her a good seeing to when she is trying to torment oral is for the win all the time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    This

they get more and more inenese each time, and a bit of orgasm denial before you do let them go is for the win in terms of orgasm intensity.

Personally oral > sex - while sex is good and needed from time to time to give her a good seeing to when she is trying to torment oral is for the win all the time
    :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Oh hello there http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...es/flutter.gif
    Calm down dear, its the internet lol
    http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/a...82_736434a.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PirateFlag)
    I agree with you, theres something about having my arse in the air which feels so undignified!
    so do it on your side:p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Abhead)
    Does he just not like doing it, or is he not confident he is very good at it or something?

My boyfriend loves going down on me and does it ALL the time, which is great in a way, but it sort of makes me feel bad because I don't want to give him head that much, although he says he doesn't mind. I do it most days, but sometimes I just don't feel like it.
    He doesn't like doing it

Our relationship seems pretty similar to yours, just the other way around!

ReputationRep:
    i like it - as long as hes enjoying it then i am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice_Queen)
    He doesn't like doing it
    What!

Best thing ever is giving the missus some oral, infact nothing turns me on more than doing that to her.

Let the men understand that good things come to those who master the art of the tounge lol

ReputationRep:
    i like doing it, especialy coz he likes it so much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhead)
    I'm not into 69ers, prefer to be able to concentrate on giving head or just sit/lie back and enjoy it. Maybe I am just **** at multitasking . My boyfriend really likes it so I give it a go sometimes, but it always ends up with just one of us going down on the other, or we just have sex.
    This. Not even just oral - any sort of manual stimulation or whatever. I want to be able to enjoy it, not concentrating on making him enjoy it. Its just not the same.

But then it does feel kind of awkward to finish and be like, 'okay, your turn!'

ReputationRep:
    This

Yep, exactly. Its frustrating at the time, but SO worth it.

ReputationRep:
    Or..

Girl orgasms while having sex, after having orgasmed in oral sex too.
    But we both know how greedy you are Yaz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dymphna)
    This. Not even just oral - any sort of manual stimulation or whatever. I want to be able to enjoy it, not concentrating on making him enjoy it. Its just not the same.

But then it does feel kind of awkward to finish and be like, 'okay, your turn!'
    if he's good/nice enough, he won't have to be asked
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    give and you shall receive. this is the word if the Lord.

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    What!

Best thing ever is giving the missus some oral, infact nothing turns me on more than doing that to her.

Let the men understand that good things come to those who master the art of the tounge lol
    Hehe unfortunately I like giving him what he wants, so there isn't really anything in it for him Ah well, you live with what you got.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.