Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't believe it when I recieved the email from them, but yet after I added the items to my basket and typed in this code I did indeed get 48% off

code: ticktock
    expires: 2pm, Friday 7th August

Hurry!!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Oh. I hadn't heard about this - and I work for them. P:

ReputationRep:
    it works...just not on sale stuff obviously...thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for that code. I was going to buy from them but I was going to wait a couple of weeks. Treated myself to a hoodie and t-shirt.

ReputationRep:
    Their website has about 3 articles of clothing, all of which have terrible, terrible compensating-for-unfunny-personality catchphrases on...

I think I'll have to pass.

ReputationRep:
    Cheers, just got some slack bottoms and 7 pairs of boxer shorts for under £40.

ReputationRep:
    all the things i WANT aren't available yet *anger*

ReputationRep:
    ****! I only have 1 minute left! Damn my lie in.

ReputationRep:
    I quite like http://plainlazy.com/acatalog/info_GHMDCharcoal.html but I guess it's expired now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Their website has about 3 articles of clothing, all of which have terrible, terrible compensating-for-unfunny-personality catchphrases on...

I think I'll have to pass.
    This. Nevermind.

ReputationRep:
    oh man i wish i seen this earlier i wanted a hoodie of there.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.