The Student Room Group

Getting sexual with my cousin...

I am in such a mess right now, I feel completely on edge and shakey, which I never feel.
I'm staying with my aunt and uncle abroad for two months, (my dad's sister) and they have 2 sons. I always got on well with the one son, and the other never really spoke or had much to do with me.

However, last night I went out to a club with a few girls, and then unexpectedly bumped into the untalkative one whilst there. He was pretty drunk, and really nice and chatty for the first time, which was cool. I ended up getting very drunk too, and we stayed out'til 5am, going to a strip club after the club closed. Obviously there was a bit of an erotic atmosphere there; I was sitting on his lap and realised he was hard...etc.

Anyway, in the cab on the way home, he turned to me and said 'please kiss me' and we did kiss, but I felt so, so weird about it, but we ended up making out most of the journey home.
Anyway, when we got home he carried on, but I went to bed. In the morning I found a text from him saying 'please come into my room to cuddle' but assumed as he'd been drunk and unusual he wouldn't remember. But he came into my room (never has before) and got into bed with me, and immediately started cuddling me. We were both hungover as hell, and he ended up staying in my bed all day, he started asking me to kiss him again, and then he started touching me, including my boobs.

I felt so awkward, and he could tell, but he said it didn't matter...
Anyway, he then started getting majorly horny and put me on top of him and basically leading up to something, at which point I left the room for a shower.

Anyway, what the **** am I supposed to do!? He's 20 and I'm 18, he's good looking but I feel so worried. Added to this he just broke up with his gf of two years a couple of days ago....

I'm not trolling, I'm genuinely freaking out.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
first cousins? please god no.
Just explain to him the situation... incest is always wrong!
Tell him that kissing him was a drunken mistake and it should have NEVER happened.
Reply 3
Don't go there: it can't end well!
See if your children end up 'funny' looking?
Reply 5
Malsy
first cousins? please god no.

This is where it's weird. He's my first cousin, but he's not my blood cousin (he's adopted) and I'd never met him until I came here.
Reply 6
Anonymous
This is where it's weird. He's my first cousin, but he's not my blood cousin (he's adopted) and I'd never met him until I came here.

well that's SOME consolation:s-smilie:

I dont think you should still go there though considering it won't go down well with his family or yours probably plus it was probably just drunken horniness; ensure to take that out on someone else that isn't a family member next time:wink: :p:
end it now to prevent any feelings developing:O i doubt it'll end well as paulwhy said.
Well if he's adopted then there's no real reason why it's wrong beyond your own "ick" factor. If you're not comfortable with it though then just tell him that.

I'd hazard a guess it's probably a combination of rebound and alcohol though?
So really, your not related? Then, its not incest and in the eyes of the law, it would be fine.
Anonymous

Seriously don't do it. Just tell him you were both drunk and never to do it again.
Well if he's not related by blood and you weren't brought up seeing him every so often as a kid, that makes it less disgusting.

However, it's still a bit weird and i guess your family won't really take kindly to it
Reply 11
People seem to get the impression I want this to develop into something- I don't! I feel so uncomfortable, but he doesn't see why I feel so weird about it.
Well then... tell him that!?
Phew, no blood relations =/= no incest to me. And I hate incest.

Still, it's probably better for your families that you don't do that again. Tell him, it's not like you sound as if you would want to anyway, and if he has any rationality, he should understand.
Reply 14
Well his mum walked in a few times, and was just like 'oh it's good you two are getting along, **** is a nice boy' but obviously not getting exactly what was going on...

I don't want to say anything because I'm here until September (other side of the world) and my bedroom is next to his, and I don't want to cause any ill feeling or amnosity between us.
Not meaning to sound rude, but stop complaining then? People are giving you advice and your not taking it! :L
Reply 16
I'd be more bothered about fact that it's quite obviously a rebound. Just tell him that you want this to stop and be firm with him.
If he's adopted, then I fail to see a problem (although, if you're keen on rejecting his advances, you could claim that, by freak coincidence, you were adopted from the same family as him, and thus you are actually related, but then again I'm doubting he'd fall for that)
Reply 18
Anonymous
Not meaning to sound rude, but stop complaining then? People are giving you advice and your not taking it! :L

Sorry I really don't mean to sound like I'm being rude, I'm just feeling really shaken up and worried, I am really taking in what people are advising.
Reply 19
:lolwut:
Okaaay, now here's the thing. You're cousins. He is your dad's sister's son. And you kissed him. Now obviously that means that either there was always an underlying sexual attraction between two, in which case YOU NASTY! Or you were so drunk that you thought he was Brad Pitt. In which case YOU STILL NASTY but only you are a nasty ALCOHOLIC. Seriously, this sort of thing is just ill. Me thinks it is time to start retching :holmes:

EDIT: I've just realised that he is adopted in which case, though I personally frown upon your tounge tango, if there is an attraction then it can't be helped. Hey it was in Eastenders with Sharon and Dennis.

Latest