Turn on thread page Beta

Getting sexual with my cousin... watch

ReputationRep:
    This would have a lot more interesting if you were related. Despite the cultural stigma I do not think incest is that bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I am in such a mess right now, I feel completely on edge and shakey, which I never feel.
    I'm staying with my aunt and uncle abroad for two months, (my dad's sister) and they have 2 sons. I always got on well with the one son, and the other never really spoke or had much to do with me.

However, last night I went out to a club with a few girls, and then unexpectedly bumped into the untalkative one whilst there. He was pretty drunk, and really nice and chatty for the first time, which was cool. I ended up getting very drunk too, and we stayed out'til 5am, going to a strip club after the club closed. Obviously there was a bit of an erotic atmosphere there; I was sitting on his lap and realised he was hard...etc.

Anyway, in the cab on the way home, he turned to me and said 'please kiss me' and we did kiss, but I felt so, so weird about it, but we ended up making out most of the journey home.
    Anyway, when we got home he carried on, but I went to bed. In the morning I found a text from him saying 'please come into my room to cuddle' but assumed as he'd been drunk and unusual he wouldn't remember. But he came into my room (never has before) and got into bed with me, and immediately started cuddling me. We were both hungover as hell, and he ended up staying in my bed all day, he started asking me to kiss him again, and then he started touching me, including my boobs.

I felt so awkward, and he could tell, but he said it didn't matter...
    Anyway, he then started getting majorly horny and put me on top of him and basically leading up to something, at which point I left the room for a shower.

Anyway, what the **** am I supposed to do!? He's 20 and I'm 18, he's good looking but I feel so worried. Added to this he just broke up with his gf of two years a couple of days ago....

I'm not trolling, I'm genuinely freaking out.

I thought you said you never met him...how can you class him as untalkative etc when you two had never met before???

(Original post by Dropdeadfred2)
    I thought you said you never met him...how can you class him as untalkative etc when you two had never met before???
    Because of the distance (UK/Oz) I'd never really spoken to that side of the family much, but I came here about a month ago, and during that first month he was untalkative and quiet (not just with me, with everyone) but in that same time his brother was totally chatty and friendly.

There's one more problem with this scenario, and I will get battered for this, but I have a boyfriend back in England, I don't think I'll tell him, because of how weird it is, and I did say I was going to be faithful to him over here. We've only been together about two months, but we were friends for ages, and I don't want to ruin that.

ReputationRep:
    You're screwed.

ReputationRep:
    Tell him to announce your love to the rest of the family. That'll stop him.

ReputationRep:
    Because of the distance (UK/Oz) I'd never really spoken to that side of the family much, but I came here about a month ago, and during that first month he was untalkative and quiet (not just with me, with everyone) but in that same time his brother was totally chatty and friendly.

There's one more problem with this scenario, and I will get battered for this, but I have a boyfriend back in England, I don't think I'll tell him, because of how weird it is, and I did say I was going to be faithful to him over here. We've only been together about two months, but we were friends for ages, and I don't want to ruin that.
    Just **** him and have a good time on your holiday. He won't want anyone to know, you won't want anyone to know. It'll be your piece on the side every time you visit Oz. He's not related, so if you are attracted, go with it. If it's too much of an issue then don't. But don't let the 'cousin-by-name-only' thing be an issue, it's not.

ReputationRep:
    What can i say? You wanted some physicality deep down and you got it. He's really not related. It's good, ur supposedly golden shrine of a fanny is not penetrated and the naturally irksome response that comes from 'i ****** my cousin' is not justified because a.)he's not ur cousin and b.) u didn't **** him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by falls_whisper)
    Phew, no blood relations =/= no incest to me. And I hate incest.

Still, it's probably better for your families that you don't do that again. Tell him, it's not like you sound as if you would want to anyway, and if he has any rationality, he should understand.
    I spose if you think about it, we're all related to each other in a very small way. not a nice thought really :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aliceeee :))
    So really, your not related? Then, its not incest and in the eyes of the law, it would be fine.
    Erm, even if they were blood related as first cousins it wouldn't be incest and would be fine in the eyes of the law...

ReputationRep:
    This is where it's weird. He's my first cousin, but he's not my blood cousin (he's adopted) and I'd never met him until I came here.
    Incest is best, keep it in the family

Seriously though, I think as you're not blood relations it's fine, and as it's your cousin it wouldn't technically be incest anyway!! Just as long as you're aware of what you're getting into, and that it wasn't just a drunken mistake

Good luck, hope everything works out for you

ReputationRep:
    It's obvious you're his rebound..Don't go further with him because it's wrong (being family & all). Tell him it was a drunken mistake...& avoid similar situations like this one.

ReputationRep:
    dude just get laid elsewhere, cousins not worth it. Just go out an pull

This is where it's weird. He's my first cousin, but he's not my blood cousin (he's adopted) and I'd never met him until I came here.
    Well, that's okay then I guess

Okay, I'm not going to go into massive detail, but last night we ended up having sex. After about a minute I freaked out and stopped it. He was a little worried too, because he said earlier on that evening his Dad had approached him and told him 'don't do anything with her or I'll be furious' in regards to me as he'd seen him being a 'bit too comfortable and close' with me.

Anyway...of course I'm majorly, majorly freaked out about this... how the hell will I be okay spending three weeks in the same house, in the bedroom next to his...

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I'm not going to go into massive detail, but last night we ended up having sex. After about a minute I freaked out and stopped it. He was a little worried too, because he said earlier on that evening his Dad had approached him and told him 'don't do anything with her or I'll be furious' in regards to me as he'd seen him being a 'bit too comfortable and close' with me.

Anyway...of course I'm majorly, majorly freaked out about this... how the hell will I be okay spending three weeks in the same house, in the bedroom next to his...
    His dad probably said this becuase if your dad where to find out you got nailed by his (adopted) newphew, he might be a bit peeved. I would suspect that more than him actually having a real issue with your two anyway.

If your Aunty saw you in bed together, she must have a clue something had gone on!? I mean if my mum found me in bed with my cousin, theres no way she'd think we were just "getting on."

ReputationRep:
    Cousins are perfectly legal. I don't really thing it's wrong, especially when you're not blood relatives.

ReputationRep:
    I know some people are saying that the fact he is adopted makes it ok, but I don't think it does personally. It's still MASSIVELY inappropriate.

but then I've always been brought up to be very close to my cousins, almost as if they were siblings, so I probably am slightly biased.

Just never mention it, to anyone, ever, in your entire life, unless he starts trying to get with you again (in which case you firmly tell him NO and you don't ever want it mentioned again) and then you just do your best to forget about it.

That's what I'd do anyway....

You know what? If that's the case, I can't really see what you have to be worried about. An adoptive brother would be weird, but a "cousin" you've never even met and have no blood relation to is no problem as far as I'm concerned. Don't feel pressured by society; do whatever suits you.

ReputationRep:
    Stop your freak-out, and just relax. He's just like a lodger. Go and have some fun.

ReputationRep:
    If it bothers you then don't go there. If it doesn't then use protection. There is no problem with incest that doesn't carry the risk of children. Although the argument against that could also be used against anyone who has a genetic disease but for I doubt people would say the genetically disabled shouldn't have sex.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.