Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Getting sexual with my cousin... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticMaster)
    If it bothers you then don't go there. If it doesn't then use protection. There is no problem with incest that doesn't carry the risk of children. Although the argument against that could also be used against anyone who has a genetic disease but for I doubt people would say the genetically disabled shouldn't have sex.
    It's not incest; he's adopted and they aren't related.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I am in such a mess right now, I feel completely on edge and shakey, which I never feel.
    I'm staying with my aunt and uncle abroad for two months, (my dad's sister) and they have 2 sons. I always got on well with the one son, and the other never really spoke or had much to do with me.

However, last night I went out to a club with a few girls, and then unexpectedly bumped into the untalkative one whilst there. He was pretty drunk, and really nice and chatty for the first time, which was cool. I ended up getting very drunk too, and we stayed out'til 5am, going to a strip club after the club closed. Obviously there was a bit of an erotic atmosphere there; I was sitting on his lap and realised he was hard...etc.

Anyway, in the cab on the way home, he turned to me and said 'please kiss me' and we did kiss, but I felt so, so weird about it, but we ended up making out most of the journey home.
    Anyway, when we got home he carried on, but I went to bed. In the morning I found a text from him saying 'please come into my room to cuddle' but assumed as he'd been drunk and unusual he wouldn't remember. But he came into my room (never has before) and got into bed with me, and immediately started cuddling me. We were both hungover as hell, and he ended up staying in my bed all day, he started asking me to kiss him again, and then he started touching me, including my boobs.

I felt so awkward, and he could tell, but he said it didn't matter...
    Anyway, he then started getting majorly horny and put me on top of him and basically leading up to something, at which point I left the room for a shower.

Anyway, what the **** am I supposed to do!? He's 20 and I'm 18, he's good looking but I feel so worried. Added to this he just broke up with his gf of two years a couple of days ago....

I'm not trolling, I'm genuinely freaking out.
    Can't you marry your cousin legally?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dionysus)
    Cousins are perfectly legal. I don't really thing it's wrong, especially when you're not blood relatives.
    so doing it with your cousin is legal??? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FM08)
    so doing it with your cousin is legal??? :confused:
    Yes. Sex and marridge in the UK is legal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aliceeee :))
    So really, your not related? Then, its not incest and in the eyes of the law, it would be fine.
    It would be fine anyway with the law, as you can legally marry your first cousin.

ReputationRep:
    This is disgusting, Incest or no incest.... Fix yourself up, you're so horny and you can't see past getting sexual with your cousin - your both a disgrace to be honest... there's 6.5 Billion people living on this planet, FIND someone else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMed)
    It's not incest; he's adopted and they aren't related.
    I had only read the OP. If its not incest then there shouldn't even be social stigma to deal with. Go for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paulwhy)
    Don't go there: it can't end well!
    So, in Economics terms, the opportunity cost is far too high :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who thinks that adoptive or not, regardless he is your aunts SON and therefore still your cousin. The fact that he's adopted doesn't make it THAT much better...you're still getting with your first cousin. And what would you do if your aunt found out? How weird would it be staying at hers when she knows what happened between you two :s:

Tell him you were drunk and if he tells your aunt, deny it.

ReputationRep:
    You're not blood related. Do it with him for all you want.

A good precaution: Get your aunt to disown him first.

ReputationRep:
    ow dear

ReputationRep:
    two words: hairy eyeballs

ReputationRep:
    even if he wasn't your cousin, he sounds like a complete weirdo

ReputationRep:
    The only issue I see is that you've cheated on your bf.
    Don't see any problem with you two, as you are not really related, and in any situation, cousins is fine IMO. If you didn't have a bf I'd say go for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BasicMinds)
    It would be fine anyway with the law, as you can legally marry your first cousin.
    Thats what I was basically saying? =/

ReputationRep:
    even if you're not blood-relared, he's still your cousin and it's SO wrong.. I'm not sure that your aunt and uncle would be glad to hear that the two of you are hooking up together. If you don't want it to happen, just tell your cousin you were drunk and it won't happen again.. Because if someone discovers what you are doing, you could be expelled from your uncle's..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hiyaguys)
    two words: hairy eyeballs
    The dangers associated with incest and inbreeding aren't relevant when the two people aren't even blood relatives. The only thing acting as a barrier here is social convention, although even there, it's not like they're siblings or something.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.