Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Obv you're gonna tell me not to cheat but see its from a young mal'es perspective.

I'm going to a certain hedonistic island today on holiday with the guys. There will be sex, there always is when we've went.

Problem is, i have a gf. She is fit, good personality, basically someone i'm happy in commitment with.

Here's the catch, if i cheat she wouldn't know... so does this mean doing it is really that wrong if i don't hurt her feelings?

ReputationRep:
    IMO if your in a relationship and love someone, you wouldn't want to cheat.

If you don't love the person, what's the point in staying in a relationship only to cheat, if you want lots of sex, become a single man

ReputationRep:
    No wonder you are anon! Of course people are going to say not to cheat. Someone else can go into a long rant at you, i don't have time this morning :p: But as someone who has cheated, and been cheated on - would you be able to deal with the guilt afterwards?

ReputationRep:
    If you love your girlfriend you wouldnt even be asking TSR about cheating. Oh and how can you be sure that your mates wont tell her anyway?.

(Original post by ladydeborah)
    No wonder you are anon! Of course people are going to say not to cheat. Someone else can go into a long rant at you, i don't have time this morning :p: But as someone who has cheated, and been cheated on - would you be able to deal with the guilt afterwards?

lol, it's very hard to say no to sex. if u can figure out a way then well done to you, but i can't see a way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    lol, it's very hard to say no to sex. if u can figure out a way then well done to you, but i can't see a way.
    That didn't really answer the question. It isn't hard to say no to sex. As i said, i cheated, but it made me realise that i wasn't happy in the relationship. If i was happy, no other man would ever be able to get me into bed.

(Original post by Annie72)
    If you love your girlfriend you wouldnt even be asking TSR about cheating. Oh and how can you be sure that your mates wont tell her anyway?.

I didn't say i did.

Thing is , she's my first girlfriend. I've never liked the idea of commitment as i'm only 19. I've had many flings but i see this girl as a friend too, thats what won me over i think. But, i have a very high sex drive and a week without any will make me go 'loco' as they say.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh my mentality is as long as it's just your **** that you're cheating with it's ok. It's only sex. Not as if you see these other birds as partners.

Controversial today.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Sounds like you have made your own mind up and just want one person to say do it, so I will step up.

Do it.

ReputationRep:
    Oh how I envy your ignorance to what "commitment" and "relationship" are.

ReputationRep:
    YOU SILLY MAN WHORE YES IT IS WRONG :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Ew.

It's called morals. Have some self-respect.

ReputationRep:
    Cant hurt her if she dont find out. Or do wat I do an dont have a bf/gf that way u can lay wiv any1 an not cheat

ReputationRep:
    if shes fit etc why cheat? get out of the relationship if your going to cheat. You should be single. Think of how she would feel if she did find out. Think how you would feel if she cheated on you?
    Theres no point in a relationship if you cant be faithful. Iv cheated and felt really guilty. It was the worst feeling ever I nearly cracked and told my boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't say i did.

Thing is , she's my first girlfriend. I've never liked the idea of commitment as i'm only 19. I've had many flings but i see this girl as a friend too, thats what won me over i think. But, i have a very high sex drive and a week without any will make me go 'loco' as they say.
    she's your 1st girlfriend & yet, you consider cheating on her? well done!! Btw i'm being sarcastic. Cheating is wrong...you can't cheat & believe that your girlfriend won't get hurt. How would you feel if she went on such a holiday which you're about to go on & she cheats? - obviously it will hurt you. You need to start taking your girlfriend's perspective into consideration.
    Save all that sex drive till you come back from holiday for her

ReputationRep:
    Break up with her, if you're considering cheating on her then she's well shot of you, and then you get to be as reckless with your genitals as you want. Everyone's a winner.

Unless you get chlamydia.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a good plan.

ReputationRep:
    It wouldn't be hard to say no if you cared enough about your girlfriend to try :rolleyes:

But go for it, why not?!

/sarcasm

ReputationRep:
    I say go for it, your 19!! Theres plenty of chance to be faithful when your older

ReputationRep:
    Considering I've managed to do it, it's not as hard as you think to say no to sex - you just have to not be a knob.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.