Turn on thread page Beta

To cheat or not to cheat? watch

ReputationRep:
    I would despair being your girlfriend.

You seem to have made your mind up already so end it with her then you can do whatever you like on your 18-30s holiday.

It would be hilarious though if you got there and no one was up for shagging you. Ohoho.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you want to cheat and will only listen to the answers that backup your decision. If you're happy in your relationship you wouldn't want to cheat and you'd control and "urges" you have.

ReputationRep:
    These things have a funny way of coming out and someone finding out about what went on.

You want to cheat? Please cheat but then tell her cause she clearly deserves better.

ReputationRep:
    whatever you does,there is always at least one person who could know.so dont be so confident,OP. and i just can't get it straight why you have such an awful idea, if you dont love her? but you say no. you are absolutely wishy-washy.it's lame!!!

ReputationRep:
    Break up with her first. Then do what you like. You make your own luck in this world, and you cheat on her it will have a funny way of coming back to you when you least expect or want it.

Anyway, your minds made up, so what I or anyone else says matters little.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I didn't say i did.

Thing is , she's my first girlfriend. I've never liked the idea of commitment as i'm only 19. I've had many flings but i see this girl as a friend too, thats what won me over i think. But, i have a very high sex drive and a week without any will make me go 'loco' as they say.
    I still wouldnt advise cheating though. Ultimately its up to you OP. But how would you feel if she cheated on you whilst on holiday with her friends?.

Oh and if you cant last a week without any sexual activity, theres always your hand. At least that way you wont be cheating on your gf.

ReputationRep:
    Just end it with her cos you seem to be letting your **** control your thoughts. She calls you her boyfriend, that means she will faithfully wait for you that week your away. Go cheat, chances are you'll probably catch something and get caught out that way.

ReputationRep:
    Stay home with you're girlfriend if you're not going to cheat. Going to that island and not rooting anyone will just be a painful cocktease.

ReputationRep:
    im going to tell your gf lol.. i knoooowww you..
    but erm just lay in your room on your own and treat yourself to some happy book or happy video time..

ReputationRep:
    I've seen a lot of guys with the 'what goes on on tour, stays on tour' mentality come majorly unstuck and the same applies to lads holidays...their girls back home have found out and quite a few of these guys have ended up with major regrets. You sound like you're planning on cheating, just end the relationship! One week without sex isn't a big deal (even with a high sex drive), man up or bail out - it sounds like she could do a lot better than you!

ReputationRep:
    If you love someone you don't want to sleep with other people. Simple as.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    May as well kill somebody and hide the body really well, nobody will know so it's all cool.

ReputationRep:
    Obv you're gonna tell me not to cheat but see its from a young mal'es perspective.

I'm going to a certain hedonistic island today on holiday with the guys. There will be sex, there always is when we've went.

Problem is, i have a gf. She is fit, good personality, basically someone i'm happy in commitment with.

Here's the catch, if i cheat she wouldn't know... so does this mean doing it is really that wrong if i don't hurt her feelings?
    She will when you come back, have sex with her and give her STIs.

ReputationRep:
    lol, it's very hard to say no to sex. if u can figure out a way then well done to you, but i can't see a way.
    I think its hard to say no to sex if you don't have any sort of proper judgement in your head.

ReputationRep:
    Cheating is WRONG regardless of whether you get caught. Besides cheats always seem to get found out in the end!

You obviously can't care for your girlfriend that much if you're wiling to sleep with someone behind her back. Its not hard to keep your **** in your pants and say NO.

You'd be better off finishing with her, and going on the holiday single, that would be fairer for all involved.

ReputationRep:
    lol, it's very hard to say no to sex. if u can figure out a way then well done to you, but i can't see a way.
    I feel slightly less masculine saying this (:p:) but it's only sex. If you truly cared as much about your partner as you suggest you wouldn't even want to cheat on her. In essence, what you're saying is that the only reason you haven't cheated on her already is because you're too scared she'd find out. You might as well do her a favour and just split up with her if you want to sleep around so then she's free to date someone who actually respects her and what being in a relationship means.

ReputationRep:
    if you cheated, would you tell the girl on holiday you already had a gf back home?

and if you cheated, what would you do if the holiday gf told your home gf via facebook or bebo?

wouldnt your mates think it wrong of you?

ReputationRep:
    I can bet you anything if you did cheat on your girlfriend she would find out somehow... and you'd probably feel incredibly guilty and ashamed. One week without sex is nothing, man up.

ReputationRep:
    Yup it's definitely wrong to cheat. Your obviously not mature enough to have a proper relationship so enjoy throwing your penis into random strangers and let your gf find someone with a bit of self-discipline.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.