Turn on thread page Beta

To cheat or not to cheat? watch

ReputationRep:
    Clearly it is your intention to go and shag everything on your holiday, so do that.
    But if you have any tiny semblance of self-respect or nice morals in your body, then split up with her first.
    I know all cheating is wrong, but this is the worst kind; pre-meditated soberly and not even intending to tell her about it?!

ReputationRep:
    Ooh you manly man, you.

2:1 odds you get buggered by a thai ladyboy.

ReputationRep:
    can't you keep your trousers up..?

ReputationRep:
    And this is why I hate some guys. They give the rest of us a bad name.

ReputationRep:
    break up with her immediately and **** as many girls brains out as you possible can, as soon as possible.

ReputationRep:
    personally I would say if you want one night stands, then finish with your gf...!

I'd rather a gf finished with me than find out second or even third hand that she cheated...! Simples

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RNBen)
    Sounds like you have made your own mind up and just want one person to say do it, so I will step up.

Do it.
    I agree with this post.

:yes:

ReputationRep:
    Can't be bothered to read back, so I'll just say: 'go for it'. I don't condone cheating, but if you do it this one time, then you will know what it is all about and might not have any urges to do it again in the future.

And if she finds out what will you lose? A gf - who if you really loved, you would not have even thought about cheating...

ReputationRep:
    I'm so glad i'm not your girlfriend.

Poor girl. You're a ****

If you want sex like that, dump your girlfriend and have it. But whatever, you're going to do the dirty no matter what we say so..

ReputationRep:
    bro wtf??? u r actually cheating on ur gf and saying its ok if she doesnt know??? i thought u were committed .... anyways i get what u mean... saying no to sex is hard but still... u should care enough to not **** another hole

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whatnikkidid)
    Break up with her, if you're considering cheating on her then she's well shot of you, and then you get to be as reckless with your genitals as you want. Everyone's a winner.

Unless you get chlamydia.

This.

P.s - refer to my sig.

Just end things with your girlfriend and save her the trouble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Obv you're gonna tell me not to cheat but see its from a young mal'es perspective.

I'm going to a certain hedonistic island today on holiday with the guys. There will be sex, there always is when we've went.

Problem is, i have a gf. She is fit, good personality, basically someone i'm happy in commitment with.

Here's the catch, if i cheat she wouldn't know... so does this mean doing it is really that wrong if i don't hurt her feelings?
    You obviously aren't happy in commitment with her, otherwise you wouldn't be considering cheating.

If you're going to cheat, then dump her. The coward's way out is to do it and then hide it the rest of your life. Be a man and face up to her.

You have a choice between a fit girlfriend with a good personality who will provide you with regular sex and a healthy relationship for years to come, and a drunken 5 minute stint of bad quality sex with a ****.

I personally hope that you dump her, and then fail at getting sex on holiday, and spend the rest of your life regretting losing her. I really, really hope that happens.

ReputationRep:
    god look at all these morals flying around!

man do it she'll never know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugarjunkie001)
    god look at all these morals flying around!

man do it she'll never know
    ....Ew. Lmao.

Anyway. If you have any heart left... end it before you do. If not, I wouldn't count your horses on her never finding out. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I hope you catch syphillus/AIDS/gonorrhoea/genital warts (delete as appropriate)

(Original post by LH123)
    I hope you catch syphillus/AIDS/gonorrhoea/genital warts (delete as appropriate)
    catching all would be cool right? :teeth:

for the OP not you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    catching all would be cool right? :teeth:

for the OP not you
    Well, clearly that would be a bonus, yes.

However, if he catches only syphillus it's possible to get no symptoms (I think) until it finally affects your brain and you are ultimately going to die. This is what I would like to happen to the OP the most. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    i kinda have the same problem, ill be going uni, this year, and my gf is going to a differnt uni, i know for sure ill get some action and also my course is four years, and i cannot even think of not having sex for four years, id be like fully loaded, but then again i truely like my gf, when you go uni you supposed to have fun

ReputationRep:
    ....Ew. Lmao.
    by the way cheating is really wrong...but if you're already considering it i guess the relationship cant mean that much to you.

i know its hard to fight temptation BUT imagine how you'd feel

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.