Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugarjunkie001)
    by the way cheating is really wrong...but if you're already considering it i guess the relationship cant mean that much to you.

i know its hard to fight temptation BUT imagine how you'd feel
    I agree with you there - if you're having second thoughts, then you're not commited so it would be best to end it.

But if there's nothing stopping him cheating, then there's nothing stopping him ending his current relationship either before he does any dirty. People like this are probably better off single anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Well obviously you shouldn't cheat. If you want to sleep with other women, break up with her. You shouldnt even be thinking of it as an option, if you really liked being in a relationship with her. Maybe you are not ready for exclusivity yet. Like you say, you're young. Be mature about it and think about what you truly want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyhelicopter)
    IMO if your in a relationship and love someone, you wouldn't want to cheat.

If you don't love the person, what's the point in staying in a relationship only to cheat, if you want lots of sex, become a single man
    nail on the head. end of topic

Cheating is NEVER ok...ever. for the simple reason previously stated

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing you going to be drunk whereever it is your going, not being funny but you will more than likely get something I think she would know then. If you see this girl as a friend too respect her and tell her what you want or end it how would you feel if she did that to you ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    lol, it's very hard to say no to sex. if u can figure out a way then well done to you, but i can't see a way.
    Why are you in a relationship if you have this kind of attitude to a commitment?

ReputationRep:
    Dump her before going to that crazy island.

********. Guys like you are the reason why I never want to have a boyfriend. Go **** yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Break up with her, and make sure to tell her it's because you're the type of person who would shag behind her back because you have no self-control. It'll help her get over you a lot faster.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sorani)
    Break up with her, and make sure to tell her it's because you're the type of person who would shag behind her back because you have no self-control. It'll help her get over you a lot faster.
    :ditto:

This is what I meant to say, but in a more polite manner. Take note, OP.

ReputationRep:
    no matter what anyone says, a man's **** always wins!!

ReputationRep:
    Dump her, you're obviously not interested in a committed relationship, but it sounds like you've already decided to do the dirty anyway, so I don't really know why you bothered to post this.

Also, I love how much more polite these sorts of threads are when it's guy, if the OP was female they'd be getting ripped to shreds about now!

ReputationRep:
    Cheating is complicated, she may never find out, but then again she might...I think that if you love her enough you will say no, but if it happens then you should be ready to face the worst case scenario...Things like this happen all the time, just decide if you are brave enough to face your girlfriend knowing that you've cheated on her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I didn't say i did.

Thing is , she's my first girlfriend. I've never liked the idea of commitment as i'm only 19. I've had many flings but i see this girl as a friend too, thats what won me over i think. But, i have a very high sex drive and a week without any will make me go 'loco' as they say.

why are you even going lol?

unless you booked it before u and ur gf got together.....in which case you cant have been together that long, and it cant be all that serious....so think about that maybe? :dontknow:

but yeah, unless u dump her before u go....don't cheat, its disrespectful

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.