The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Orange and passionfruit :h: or apple and mango.
orange and passionfruit, apple and melon
and the red one, think its cranberry and something?
Reply 3
Orange and passionfruit...sooo good....

My local has stopped selling them now! Apparently they've changed breweries and can't sell Coca Cola and J2O or something?

*goes off muttering about the price of orange juice compared the the price of the much nicer J2Os*
Reply 4
I never realised there were so many flavours! I've only tried a couple, but out of those definately apple and mango
Apple and Blueberry :coma:
Reply 6
Apple and Mango!
When I worked at the last bar I worked at orange and passionfruit, apple and mango and apple and raspberry were the only ones that ever sold.

I love apple and mango but to be honest I could drink almost any of them anytime. I love apple and melon too but I drink it all at once :frown:
Reply 8
Apple and melon. :coma:

Too many places don't stock it. It's amazing in a pint glass topped with soda water. To reiterate, :coma:
Reply 9
Apple and Mango, easy win. However I would easily drink any flavour. All very nice flavours
Orange and passionfruit. Not bad when added to white wine imo!
Apple and Raspberry :smile:

Off topic, but I love (well, laugh at!) the way 12/13 year olds take pics posing with bottles of j20, pretending it's alcohol aha
Reply 12
Apple 'n' Mango
Those Apples and Mangoes ones.
Apple and Mango!
Reply 15
Apple and Mango, definately :smile:
Reply 16
Poppy1992
Apple and Raspberry :smile:

Off topic, but I love (well, laugh at!) the way 12/13 year olds take pics posing with bottles of j20, pretending it's alcohol aha

ahaha yeah i know what you mean xD
blueberry for me :biggrin:
and btw, what is this grape and kiwi one i've never heard of?!
Apple and Blueberry
Reply 18
amy1395
Those Apples and Mangoes ones.

A rep because I love those drinks too, I said I would give you a rep too :p:

Noticed in your posts, you chav talk? Might I ask if you're a fan of Ali G?
emmie19
A rep because I love those drinks too, I said I would give you a rep too :p:

Noticed in your posts, you chav talk? Might I ask if you're a fan of Ali G?

I have 'chav talked' as you say for the first time twice tonight. I can assure you, I iz no chav talka.
And no, Russel is where its at.

Latest